•Mike•

•Mike smells like cotton candy or popcorn. Both are his favorite snacks.

•Mike is very social and loves interacting with people. He can be very playful at times.

•He Hates spicy food.

•He likes romance novels but doesn't understand their plots that well. He thinks they are cheesy.

•His favorite colors are Blue,black,and red.

•He is very playful and flirty throughout the day. He likes to throw out random jokes.

•He likes hugs and Holding hands. He won't let go.

•He is scared of Spiders and Fire.

•He hates smoking or people who do it.

•He doesn't like the taste of alcohol but is ok with drinking ones that are fruit flavored.

•If you were to approach him he would show you a trick. It might be something dumb and simple. If you were to randomly hug him he would be confused but not harm you.

•He usually spends his time trying to make new bombs. Sometimes they are silly ones that throw out confetti or popcorn.

•After "work" he usually brings his partners snacks or flowers.

•☁️He isn't good at explaining his emotions so a lot of the time he gets embarrassed and flustered about the situation.

•☁️He really slow dancing with his partner(s). He isn't very good at it.

•☁️If you confess that you like him he would be really happy. He would hug you tightly.

•🍋Mike is a switch.

•🍋He is very sensitive around  his neck, chest, and thighs.

•🍋He likes leaving his partner with marks.

•🍋He is Into some Degrading. He hates being teased, he would start begging for attention.

•🍋If you were to call him any pet names (EX:Master/Daddy) he would get excited but laugh about it afterwards.

•🍋4-6 inches

•🍋He likes bondage

•🍋Pegg!ng

•🍋He wouldn't be against doing it in public.

•🍋He likes it if his partner(s) wears something sexy.

•🍋He Hates doing it in the dark. He likes to see his partner(s) full body.

•🍋Choking is his favorite

•🍋If he was a bottom he would be very submissive. If he was a top he would be loud and rough, he would edge you.

•🍋He is ok with doing it with multiple people. (Preferably Norton or Luca)

•🍋He likes hair pulling

•☁️He likes cuddling afterwards

•☁️ He is great at aftercare.

•☁️He loves kisses and lots of hugging