•Andrew•

•He smells strong like lavender with a mix of herbs.

•He loves romance novels. He gets excited reading them. He has a big collection.

•He has a fear of owls

•He likes sweet things. His favorite things to eat are candy,pancakes, cake, and peaches.

•Height: 6'0

•Andrew likes it when people play with his hair, but only people he really knows.

•If you were to approach him randomly he would Look confused and ask what you need. If you approach him in a loud and rude way he would walk away and ignore you.

•If you tried to hug him he would either:
-push you away and yell at you for hugging a stranger.
-Freeze up and get embarrassed. It depends on the persons vibe.

•If you were to reassure him that he isn't a monster and a normal person he would break down and hug you.

•He likes helping people/animals in need. He would take them in until they feel better.

•He dislikes drinking but if he were to drink his confidence, mood, and attitude would go up. He would probably be more open and flirty.

•He hates smoking and anyone who does.

•After work he would bring his partners a small bouquet of flowers that he found around. They would usually be covered in dirt or slightly squashed.

•When he isn't working he likes going out to a nearby flower field and enjoy the peace and quite of his surroundings.

•He Isn't afraid of anything expect spider webs and the sun.

•If he had kids he would name one after his mother.

•He likes collecting herbs and drawing on his spare time.

•He really wanted to become a writer when he got older.

•He Hates crying in front of people. If he gets overwhelmed he would leave the area and hide somewhere to let his feelings out.

•He isn't a big fan of games but wouldn't be against playing one with you. He would wanna play tag,hide and seek, and other kids games.

•His favorite colors are purple,green, black , and blue.

•☁️He enjoys cuddling with his partner(s). When he sleeps he would cuddle with a pillow for comfort. If You slept next to him he would ask if it's ok if he could hug you.

•Andrew has small hidden pockets inside his coat that have candy inside of them. He like hard candy and chocolate.

•☁️He acts very soft and gentle around women because he respect them the most, because that's what his mom taught him.He would try and act tough and serious around men to show some dominance but that doesn't always work.

•He Hates loud environments.

•☁️He gets very nervous around people he is attracted to. He would start to blush and mess up on his words.

•☁️He gets embarrassed easily if you flirt with him or call him cute/handsome.

•☁️He likes holding hands and hugging.

•☁️If he saw you crying he would sit down besides you and comfort you. He would do anything he can to make you feel better. He would pull you onto his lap and comfort you.

•🍋Andrew is a soft top. He is ok with being a bottom but he prefer being on top and taking the lead. He likes being a top because it gives him some authority.

•🍋He likes hand holding while being intimate as well as eye contact.

•🍋He is very gentle. If you ask him to be more rough he would make sure you are 100% ok with it.

•🍋If you are ontop he would ask you to be gentle.

•🍋He likes it when you call his name.

•🍋He likes bitting. If he being bitten or if he is bitting his partner he would enjoy it.

•🍋He is very noisy and verbal. He whimpers and groans a lot.

•🍋He gets off knowing he is making you feel good.

•🍋He makes sure to you are ok with whatever he is doing.

•🍋He Doesn't like being degraded or hurt.

•🍋He is very sensitive around his neck.

•🍋If you called him any names (Ex:Master/daddy) he would look confused and ask you not to call him that.

•🍋He would be ok calling you pet names but feel embarrassed.

•🍋He dislikes bondage or anything intense. He likes to keep things vanilla.

•🍋He doesn't know what he is doing but tries his best to pleasure his partners.

•🍋If you asked him to do something he would do it right away.

•🍋He likes being touchy and explore his partner(s) body. He would try and find their sensitive spots.

•🍋He doesn't like being completely naked. He doesn't like his body that much, he is very muscular. He would leave his shirt on with no buttons and his pants on as well, until he gets more comfortable he would get more naked.

•🍋He is probably around 5-6+ inches .

•🍋He likes it if you compliment his size. He would get all embarrassed and enjoy it.

•🍋He would ask where you would want him to release before doing so.

•🍋If he is somewhat drunk he would be more rough and dominating. He would tease you before anything. He would want you to beg for it.

•🍋He enjoys seeing himself going in. What he likes the most is seeing a belly bulge from him being in.

•🍋His kissing and movements are very sloppy and rough.

•☁️After being intimate he would make sure you are feeling ok and that you aren't hurt. He would make sure to clean you up and get you dressed.

•☁️He would love to take a bath with his partner(s) afterwards or just cuddle for a moment.

•☁️He would get embarrassed if you talk about it afterwards.

•☁️He would try to comfort you afterwards. He would feel sorry for being rough, if he was.

•☁️Throughout the day he would make sure you are fine and not in pain.