Pro Family

🦋
A/N: sorry guys for the delay, homework, quizzes, you know all the good stuff 😒😑. But continue this... Ummm... OHH YEAH please continue reading this chapter 😅!

It was February, but the thermostat said it was late August. It was days like these when Izuku cursed 𝙤𝙪𝙩 his son and, husband for keep on closing the windows. Izuku was a work at home papa, or as his son said.

Katsuki is a pro hero, number one pro hero actually. Kairo is currently 15 and is in U-A.

Let's see what the bakugo's are doing, shall we!

7:36 - Sunday

" Papa! Have you seen my notes! " The blonde boy yell down the stairs, with Heterochromia eyes, color of red and green.

" No! Ask your Father! " The green haired man yelled right back up, to the younger boy.

" Okay, fine (;-_-)ノ! Thank you tho! " The boy said walking to his father's office.

𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙆

" Come in! " The man in the office yelled.

" Dad, have you seen my notes? " Kairo said walking into his dad's office.

" No, why? " Katsuki asked looking up from his paper work.

" Well, because Mr. S is making us do a every extra exam. So I need them to study. " Kairo said " But Thanks anyways. "

| 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |
-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺-
𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 - 7:24

Kairo - baby____________________________
Bye! Dad, papa. I love you! " I said walking out of the door. I was on my way to school I go to UA, my class room is 1A. I'm one of the top three's of my class, not just for intelligence but power as well.

I arrived just on time. Mrs. S always told us not to be to early but not to be late as well.

I went in to see Keith and Danny already here, and ready to go. Keith was uncle kirishima and aunt mina's son so we did hangout with each other a lot. An Danny was the son of uncle Iida and uncle s𝘩𝘖𝘵𝘰𝘦 .

I'm sorry for it being short my phone is being weird but there's a part 2 of this and much longer I'm just editing it

Word count: 359
🦋