where is he?

No one POV:____________________________
--"Hey, guys is it just me or bakubro has been gone for a while." Kiri started, while writing in his note book.
"Now that you mention it he has been gone for about 2-3 months." Said Lida, pushing his glasses up on his face.
  "We should all visit him and surprise him." Said mina, jumping out of her seat.
"You sure he will let us in? After all we are talk about the angry Pomeranian now."said denki, charging his phone.
"That's why I have the spare keys just in case." Mina as she swung the keys around her finger.

                       -Only half of the class agreed to tag along with. -          

                   Before school- 3:32               
Bakugo POV:___________________________
--I was down stairs with my baby's, lzuku and kairo they were so fucking cute. After a while of playing with  kairo, I went up stairs to take a nap while lzuku  stayed down stairs with the baby. It been 3 months Since I was at school. Lzuku is still trying to make me go back he says "suki, I can take care of him by myself, you need to go back to school before you get kicked out" I don't care two shits if he can take of the baby by him fuckin self, him and kairo are my fuckin responsibility to love and care for.{ewww bakugo never thought of you as the cheesy tape😂} He was in his room and took his shirt off and in to bed with his shorts and fell asleep shortly after.{by the way you pronounce his name like*  kai - row  *I just wanted to let you know}

1 hour later- 4:35_______________________

Lzuku POV:_____________________________
--It been about and hour since suki went to bed. When bakugo did go to bed Mr. Kairo here got a little fussy so I put to bed minutes later. The baby wake up a hour later and he seem like he wanted to play but I was way too tired to play at the moment so I ask if suki if he can take the to the park. He said yes of course. They left soon after. I fell asleep right when I hit the pillow.'I love this child but I should not be this tired' he thought as he fell asleep.

___________After school- 5:02____________
--There was about 12 people with us and we were 3 blocks away from bakugo's house. We where looking forward to seeing bakugo/bakubro/bakubae/bakuhoe.ect.

              At BAKUGO'S house- 5:17     

Mina POV:______________________________
--We are at bakubae door some of us looking in the window(s) but couldn't find to see through them. Then I just unlock the door slowly to try not to get caught by the man of the house. We walk in but be because of danki dumbass drop something on the floor and with that we hear a gasp. Not bakugo's tho it was more of a Soft male voice. Then you can hear a soft but yet scared 'hello'.

Lzuku POV:_____________________________
I heard the door open for a moment I thought it was suki and kairo - (the baby's name if you didn't know) but then I heard a couple of people voices. "H-ello...?" I said to scared to go out the living room and see who it was.

Danki - dumbass) POV:_________________
"Shit" Most of us said as we walk in the living room to see greed hair male on the couch and he look scared. "Hi...?" I said in a awkward way. "Hi.." He said back. "Sooo are you a friend of bakubro' or..." Kirishima said trying to to break the silence. "No, I'm he's boyfriend, and you are?" Everyone was shocked some were mad that some guy got bakugo before them. ( pink cheek, and shark boy) some shock the someone can handle bakugo, let alone date him. "do you guys want to sit down, katsuki will be back in a min. he said pointing to the couch and some chairs. so we sat down. 30 mins later we heard the door unlock.

Katsuki POV:___________________________

I walk in the house with kairo in my arms. I can hear chating in the living room. when I walk in and see half of my fuckin class in my living room. " bakubro/bakugo/katsuki" was heard from the group. then Izuku came to me gave me a kiss. " what was that for, baby." i said with a smile on my face. " ohh, nothing. thank you for taking kairo out today." zuzu said and walk off with the baby. "yo, bakubro why didn't tell us that you had a boyfriend." dumass said. then a coupe of yeah's in return. " yeah and who baby is that." mina said with hope in her voice. " 1- because that none of your business who I'm dating. 2- that baby is mine and zuzu's baby. I said. some where shock, some look happy,  and some look...mad for sone reason. I didn't care what they think. I just want them out my house.

💎🌟💫I can do part two only if I can get ten votes please and thank you😌🙏. see you next Thursday💫🌟💎

-Word count:880-