𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁

( Same Outfit as Last Chapter )

"We got matching tattoo's.

Used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof.

Talk about our future like we had a clue.

Never planned that one day— I'd be losing you."

Unedited

No one

"Lilly!" Bella called out once more. Her voice traveling from her room to her sisters. Lilian rolled her eyes, but nonetheless went to go see what her younger twin wanted.

Lily leaned against the door frame with a look of annoyance plastered on her face.

"What Bella?" Lily spat out harshly. She was so done with her sister and her conspiracy theories. It all started after they had gotten home from 'La Push'

Earlier

"Lily! Come on." Bella practically begged. Lily rolled her eyes.

Bella had been asking Lily questions about Jasper and Alice. For some reason, it angered Lilian. The accusations and the "interrogations" were all too much. Not to mention the fact Lilian had caught Bella snooping through her room. Lilian was relieved when Bella didn't find her Journal.

But still, Bella was being too nosey for Lilian's liking.

"How do you not have questions?" Bella questioned her sister— genuinely feeling curious.

"Because Bella." Lily sighed.

"It's not our business. If they want to keep whatever secret they have SECRET; they should be able to, without you meddling where you don't belong." Lilian explained with hidden venom. Already tired of the conversation.