𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

ACT TWO ; CHAPTER FOUR

❝I'm sorry, I just need one minute to make sure I look good

❝I'm sorry, I just need one minute to make sure I look good. Do you think I look good, Mr. Armstrong? ❞

°

.

No one

No one

LILY SAUNTERED BACK INTO THE LARGE LOUNGE OF THE CULLEN HOUSEHOLD.

Classical music set the mood as Charlie Swan could be seen conversing with both Esme and Carlisle.

Everything was as perfect as could
be. Lily's entire life was gathered together. Her best friends, her soulmates, her family, and her coven.
Nothing could ruin the moment. Or so Lily thought.

Lily guessed that she should've understood something was wrong when she saw a glimpse of a woman standing behind her reflection. And like an idiot, she opted to ignore it and try to be normal for at least one night.

But, like Edward, Lily was naive. Nothing about her was normal; her life hasn't been normal ever since her mother shipped her off to Forks.

Lily should've known better.

When Lily appeared in the archway, the chatter died down. The supernatural beings in the room stopped short, and snapped their gaze over to where a certain raven-haired girl came into view. The human's in the room, however, were confused. Why were the Cullen's looking at Lily as if she was some zoo exhibit?

Lily immediately came to a stop, her advanced eyes catching their swift reactions. Furrowing her eyebrows, Lilian went to open her mouth to comment, but in spite of that, Alice immediately approached the girl with a thin smile.

"I can't get over how good you look, babe." Alice beamed. To the human eye, it would seem like Alice was just complimenting her lovely girlfriend. Yet, to the advanced eyes of the Cullen Clan, they caught the way her eyes shifted over the entire room in the span of a brief millisecond. They also caught the way her hand tightened ever-so-slightly over she champagne glass filled with sparkling cider in warning.