Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ☺︎︎

( Lily's outfit above )

~~~

Okay so you noticed how Bella reacted to the Cullen's for the first time in the books and movies?

Well that got me thinking

What if a new kid came to the school and got a taste of our fav throuple and the Cullen's?

That's it. That's the chapter.

~~~

No one

THE SUN SAT ON THE HORIZON,  hidden behind the thick fog, though a few lucky rays of light shot through the haziness of the clouds, beaming into Jasper and Alice's room like a beacon.

Their skin sparkled, like a thousand diamonds shinning or a disco ball glowing.

The rays of the sun sat directly on Lily's eyes, tempting her to awaken from her from her dreamless sleep. Lily let out a soft groan and snuggled back against Alice, who tightened her grip on the Swan girl.

Charlie was a bit hesitant to let Lilian spend the night with her lovers, and for good reason. However, he trusted Lily and her lovers, so it didn't take much convincing.

While Alice and Jasper couldn't sleep, they reveled in the quiet of the night; the peacefulness. They liked to pretend that they were human, even for a brief few hours.

Jasper, however, ever so the morning bird of the trio, opened his eyes in a haste. When he opened his eyes, he instantly regretted ever committing such an act. Light flooded into his vision, sucking up all the tranquility he had gathered throughout the night.

Like a human, his eyes had developed to the dark of the night so when the light flooded in, it was unpleasant.

When he finally adjusted to the change in brightness, Jasper had nudged his wife gently, urging her to open her eyes as well.

Alice, who didn't lose track of time, had no hassle doing so.

Alice's eyes zeroed in on the bedside alarm clock that rested on the table beside the king bed they shared.

The neon red lights read "6:50 a.m"

Jasper had already began to make his way out of the bed, unwillingly escaping from the warmth that had evaded his body.

"She needs to wake up." Jasper's raspy morning voice muttered lowly, though Alice heard it loud and clear.

He pulled on his clothes that had been discarded during their nightly activities and ran a hand through his disheveled golden hair.

Alice nodded and allowed her husband to walk out of the comfort of their room, down into the kitchen to make breakfast with Esme— who had also just gotten up.

Jasper softly closed the door behind himself.

Alice shifted slightly, removing her hands from Lily's waist.

The night had been an.. eventful one. Everything was finally starting to get back to normal for the Olympia coven.

Alice had the pleasure of being the middle spoon, with Lily as the little spoon and Jasper as the big spoon.