Help

"House, seriously, go grab a pair of scissors or something." Whined Chase.

"Sorry I'm busy. Why don't you go ask someone who isn't dealing with a life and death situation?"

"House, you're the only one here. And I'm the one stuck in a vent." Said Chase layered with sarcasm.

"I'm am looking for the toxin that poisoned our patient and here you are whining. Just take you jacket off moron." Replied House in nonchalance.

"If I could painlessly dislocate my shoulder and take off my jacket I wouldn't be asking for help. And why are you even here House? You never go to the patient's home."Said Chase.

"Angle your ass up." Commanded House ignoring the invasive question.

Chase blinding followed the command shifting his body accordingly.

The vent echoed a dulled grunt as Chase somehow seemed to make it worse.

"House. Can you please go grab a pair of scissors to cut my jacket off."

There was no reply but he heard House limp through the house with his cane opening and not closing drawers and cabinets. Hopefully he would find a pair of scissors.

An evil smile crept up on his face as he stumbled across the perfect weapon of mass destruction.

He heard the thump of footsteps and then he heard the unsettling malicious laughter of his boss.

"I'm not sure if you his is quite as prominent in Britain as it is here in good old U.S. of A. but I have always wanted to fuck hot step sis stuck in an obscenely unstuckable places."

"House, I'm Australian, and I would you help me already." Whined Chase.

"I think you mean step bro. And as your step bro, it is my obligation to spank you at least once or twice for being so stupid that you got yourself stuck in the air vent." Grinned House.

"House don't you dare touch me." Said Chase with as much threat a wombat could muster.

"If I don't touch you how do I help you."

House was infuriating but eventually he'll get bored and then need a ride back to the hospital.

A swift crack scared him more than it hurt but once the shock passed, his ass stung in the most mortifying way.

"House, what do you think you're doing." Asked Chase in the calmest voice he could muster.

"Um, either step sis is hard of hearing or is just that stupid. In that case I think at least three more lashes to the ass should do you good."

"What are you even using House. We're here looking for toxins we-" Chase was interrupted with another mortifying whip to his ass.

"It's a belt, with an aluminum clasp. Not toxic, so I must have a brain. But we should take this moment to teach step sis how to count. I think we should start over." Taunted House.

Another lash landed on the Aussie's ass, but House knew Chase flinched because of the shock. House knew pain, he knew how to inflict it and he knew when others were in pain. Chase was not in pain.

"That was three." Said Chase raising his voice in protest. "And you said three lashes so get me out."

"I said I would add three, we were going to start at five for your stupidity. Which makes eight but let's make it an even ten. After all we want step sis to be able to count all ten of her fingers."

Another lash landed on his ass. It hurt and it was humiliating. And it was House playing his games.

"Hey step sis what number was that." Prodded House.