🍓

Walking down the streets of seoul, Jennie felt the warm summer air swirl round her slim body.

The city was busy like always and having to push past people was torture for Jennie.

Not wanting to get her channel bag dirty she crossed the road which was less packed, never the less it was still busy.

Hurrying to her work, in the center of the large city it would usually take Jennie 30 minutes to get to the large building that she called work.

But today was different for Jennie as of yesterday everything flopped.

Her boyfriend (ex boyfriend to be exact), Kai cheated on her with her co-worker Krystal.

She cried all night it made it worse that she didn't have a shoulder to cry on especially with Lisa and Chaeyoung out of town as it's their 2nd anniversary of being together.

Jennie envied their relationship and how it became so successful unlike her, with multiple failing relationships.

"Kim Jennie your late" her boss said to her as she entered the reception area.

"I'm so sorry Miss Kang" she bowed at a 90° angle.

Kang Seulgi her strict boss (only strict when it comes to work) but also one of her many friends.

"How's your relationship with Kai?" Miss Kang asked "he cheated on me...with Krystal" she finished

"That bastard how dare he!" She exclaimed "I'll take you clubbing with Irene,Joy and the others" Miss Kang said sturnly.

"... if you go I'll give you a day off since you'll have a hangover" she teased

"Fine"

"9:30pm sharp" she lastly said

-

This is my first time writing a Jensoo ff so please enjoy <3

🍒