--- (c h a p t e r 3 + 4) ✨

--- c h a p t e r  3 - s u g a w a r a ' s  p o v ✨

I dropped my phone on the carpet as I called out and my volleyball reflexes kicked in as I caught Hinata.
"Are you okay.?" I asked him, scared.
"It's... hard to see straight..." he mumbled.
"Stay on your bed this time, I'm calling us both out of classes so I can take care of you today."
"N...no... your education is important..Suga..."
I about crushed myself as he called me Suga. He's never called me that before... wait, now isn't the time to think about nicknames..
"Hinata, you're one of the most important people to me. This is only the first day we've missed all year, it's okay! They've had to deal with the kids with hangovers and had to cancel out on class. You'll be okay just missing today or tomorrow." I told him.
"Hehe.. you've got a point though..." he laughed as he spoke. Adorable...
"Now you stay in bed this time while I call the professor." I told him as I placed him carefully back into his bed. He laughed a bit more but stayed in bed this time.
Sugawara called the professor responsible for their first class and explained the situation. He gave them excused absences for all of their classes for the day.

---  c h a p t e r  4 - h i n a t a ' s  p o v ✨

I held my blanket over me as I felt cold. I felt Sugawara approach me and I opened my eyes just a little. Everything looked just a little less worse but I know it was probably still bad if I tried to get up.
"Can I join you down there Hinata.? You feel cold." he said in his soft, cute, voice.
"S-sure.." I rasped as he crawled carefully over me and climbed under the blanket as well. He brought his arms around me and I just melted into him.
He held me close to him and we stayed like that for most of the day... He fell asleep a few times and so did I.. it was just our lazy day. It was so fun even though it hurt to open my eyes.
- m i n o r  t i m e  s k i p -
Soon, a pang of pure pain hit my whole body. I yelped a small bit and curled over on myself. Sugawara jumped up a bit and brought himself over me. He asked me if I was okay, but it hurt so bad to move...
He carefully turned me to his chest and tears formed on my eyes. I don't want to be in pain anymore...