No! ~ Supercorp (Little bit of Sanvers)

A cold gust of wind swept its way across the floor of Al's Dive, making the occupants all look towards the door where a messy Kara Danvers and Meggie Sawyer stood taking their coats off and pulling gloves from their fingers. The duo walked over towards the 5 booths and slid onto the ends of the one closest to the wall. Maggie slipped her arm around Alex Danvers neck, pulling her in for quick kiss. Kara grabbed Lena Luthor's hand, bringing it into her lap, slowly tracing the sparkling diamond ring that sat delicately upon her finger.

"Sorry we're late, I had paperwork and this one didn't want to leave me on my own." Maggie explained to the group, who all waved them off smiling. A throat being cleared beside her drew Kara's attention.

"Oh, Hi Mon-El how are you?" Kara asked politely, not noticing the eyes of the boy light up now he had her attention.

"Yeah! I'm good. You?" He quickly supplied and smiled at Kara's smile. Not realising the smile was because Lena had interlocked their hands under the table. "Drinks?" he asked the group, finally dragging his eyes away from blue ones. Winn laughed and quietened when James nudged him in the ribs, covering it up with a badly times cough making Alex laugh.

"Yeah, my round." Lena announced and glared playfully at Winn when he challenged it, "Guys?" Lena asked to the boys at the table, the two of them replying with a simple 'beer' making the group laugh. "Ladies?" Lena asked the two women cuddled up opposite her.

"A couple of bourbon's hold the ice this time Mon-El." Maggie said and thanked Lena.

"Oh, tequila too!" Alex cheered when Lena agreed.

"Can I grab a bottle of red, 1 glass." Lena said and smiled at the girl who was distracted with their hands. "Kara?" shocking her from her distant thoughts. Smiling Lena leaned in and whispered "Drink?" although she knew exactly what she was about to say. Gin and Tonic, lemon squeezed and loads of ice.

"Oh, can I get a gin and tonic, can you squeeze the lemon in the glass and loads of ice please." Kara smiled at the boy who scrambled with his notepad writing her instructions down.

"No problem be right back!" he chirped and walked off.

"He is so hopelessly in love with you." Alex laughed, Kara smiled and shook her head.

"He's just being polite." Kara explained, Lena smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You are so innocent." Maggie chuckled and nearly spat her drink out when Lena mumbled something about not being innocent the prior night.

"Ew!" Alex Danvers squealed and glared when Winn and James laughed.

"6 tequila's, 2 beers, 2 bourbons, 1 bottle of our finest red wine with 1 glass and a gin and tonic with the lemon squeezed and plenty of ice." A voice said approaching their table. He sat the tray down allowing everyone to grab their drinks and settle back against the seats behind them "That'll be $45." Mon-El said and looked at Lena who grabbed her purse pulling a $50 bill from within, handing it to the barman. He left after being told to keep the change. Maybe he could get some flowers for Kara.

A few hours later, the group of 6 were off to a good buzz. They were celebrating after all. Kara had finally proposed to Lena after 3 years of them dating. The group were all happy for the duo and thought what better then to get shitfaced?

It was now Winn's round and he grumbled walking to the bar, Mon-El only seemed to want to come to the table when it involved Kara.

"Hey Mon-El, same again please. Make it 8 tequila's this time." Winn said and produced a $50 bill, sliding it across the bar, accepting his change. "You cool to take it over? I'm going to piss myself." Winn laughed making Mon-El and a few other drinkers laugh too, waiting for the nod Winn shot off to the toilets.