Chapter 11: The Big Reveal

Once coming down, they looked at each other, "So this was the facility Excella was talking about." Sheva states, Annabelle takes her gun off the counsel and places it away. "She's got us under surveillance. I almost guarantee she sent that B.O.W to eliminate us." Chris informs them as they stride quickly on the bridge.

Heading towards the door, "I wouldn't put it past her." Annabelle throws out, Sheva nods at her, "You can ask her about that, and about Jill, once we find her." Sheva tells them, making Annabelle grin to herself. "I will gladly make her talk," she states, making Chris chuckle at her. "I wouldn't put that past you, Annabelle," he states.

She just smiles at him as they stop in front of the door and he looks back at them with a strong nod of his head. "Alright, let's find her then!" he said and they both nodded at him, continuing through the door.

~8~8~8~

They step into a hall and it leads them to a small room with just supplies in it, they collect any ammo they could find, then Chris steps over to the door, kicking it open, and turn to a hall that leads them down.

But he pulls out his sniper and looks through the scope, seeing Infected soldiers were guarding the way as they were armed. Annabelle steps up next to him as she looks down, "Is that..." she asks. "Yep," he answers. "And they..." she states. "Uh-huh," he answers again. "Is that even..." she states, trying to make sense of it. "Don't ask," he warns her.

Making her nod at him and he took the shot, taking off ahead and alerted the other, he pulls away and looks at her. "Annabelle," he states, she smiles then flash-steps down to the infected, drawing her combat knife and slices their heads right off and they drop to the ground dead. Sheva and Chris hurried down the ramp and stood in front of the crates, she then steps through the door and looks out at the other room. The two hurried after her into the room as the door burst open and Infected soldiers steps out and one fire at them as the other swung his electric baton at Annabelle as she dodges it.

Sheva and Chris fired at the Infected, killing him then Sheva turns her gun and fired at the other Infected, taking his head off and it drops at Annabelle's feet. She exhales and looks back to Sheva. "Thanks," she said, Sheva nods at her and the two hurried around the crates and they quickly moved through the door.

Annabelle was right on their heels, Chris stops at the end of the hall, pressing his back to the wall behind him as Infected fired at him and misses. Sheva pops out and fired at the Infected, taking it out as the others burst through the door. She then steps back and looks at the two. "Annabelle," she states, Annabelle looks at her, nodding then pulls her katana out and flash-steps away.

Chris pops out and fired at the Infected then Annabelle appears and slices the heads of two of them, Chris aims at the Infected that came up behind her and took out his head as Sheva hurries towards the crate and quickly took cover as the Infected fired at her, Annabelle flash-steps behind the Infected and slices their heads right off and fired at the other Infected.

Chris took his chance and hurried towards the crate and took cover as Sheva hurries to the pillar and took cover. Annabelle sliced off the arms of an Infected and then twirls and took his head right off. She then looks back at the Infected that aimed at her and she charges at them, the two BSAA fired as more Infected floated into the room.

But they kept firing and reloading, picking them off one by one, Annabelle ran out from the side room, then pulls out a grenade, bites down and rips the pinout, and threw it in the side room. She runs out as the explosion went off and kills the remaining infected in the side room. Then she slices the heads of the last two Infected and they drop to the ground. Annabelle places as she looks back to the two and they step out and ran up to her. Annabelle relaxes as she places her katana away and turns to the door.