Chapter 16: Sending the Devil back to Hell

The Bomber flew among the clouds, locked in on the coordinates. Down in the cargo bay, the three agents step out and look around at the small room they were in. "It means I may have underestimated you, Chris." Wesker calls out as he was at the end of the cargo bay, Annabelle can sense the virus slowly taking over him, but he was fighting back against it. "Save it Wesker. There's no one left to help you now." Chris said to him.

Sheva shot a look over at him as Annabelle stares at Wesker, who looks back at Chris. "I don't need anyone else." he said and slams his fist into the wall, denting it then he uses it to stand back onto his feet. "I have Uorboros!" he growls at them as he turns to them. "In less than five minutes we'll reach the optimal altitude for missile deployment." he said taking a step forward. "Uorboros will be released into the atmosphere ensuring complete global saturation." he said to them then charges right at Chris.

The two side-step as Annabelle flash-steps right behind him, the two aimed their guns right at him as Annabelle turns back and pulls out her combat knife. Wesker attacks Chris first, uppercutting him then he swung his leg right at him and sent Chris flying back.

Then Wesker pulls out his gun and fired at Sheva, but she immediately stumbles back into cover as Annabelle thrust her knife at him, he dodges her thrust and twist her arm. But she immediately switches hands and slices his cheek right open. They stumble back from each other and Wesker pulls his hand to his cheek and press his fingers to the cut and looks down at the blood on his glove.

Annabelle flips her blade back into her dominate hand and grips it tightly, he then chuckles as his wound closes itself. "Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable." he states and fired at Annabelle, but she flips out of the way and flash-steps behind a pillar.

Chris pulls himself up and fired at Wesker, who dodges the bullets through flash-stepping. "The entire world will be infected." he states and stood in front of Chris, with his gun aimed right at his head. "A new Genesis at hand and I will b the creator." he states, then Sheva charges at him, swinging her knife at him, but he jumps out of the way and lands on the wall and fired at them.

Chris pulls himself up and fired back at Wesker, knocking his fun from his hand, then Wesker drops down on Chris, slamming his legs on his shoulders then he swipes his feet out from under him. Then kicks him back out again. Sheva and Annabelle swung their blades at him. But he blocks Sheva and grips Annabelle's neck tightly as he did the same to Sheva and they were both lifted off the ground.

They both struggled in his grip, but then Annabelle breaks free and slices at him again, taking his eye out, then she drops to her feet as Sheva broke free and locks his arm in as they rolled onto the ground. "Chris!" Annabelle calls out as she tosses the last vial to him. He catches it as he marches to Wesker. "I've head enough of your bullshit!" he shouts and injects the needle into his neck and the serum into his system.

Annabelle helps Sheva back to her feet as Wesker stumbles away, onto his knees and grips his neck, "You're just another on of Umbrella's leftovers." Chris calls out as he stood to his feet. Then Sheva looks at them, "You know what we have to do." she tells him as the comm went off. Chris looks back at the emergency lever. "Alright I'll go for the override lever. Cover me!" he tells them and they both nodded at him as he ran for the lever.

Wesker ran after him, but then Annabelle turns back, raising her leg up and slams it down on top of Wesker's head and he smacks onto the ground, leaving a dent in it. "Piss off, Wesker." she warns him as Chris ran to the lever and pulls it.

Then the lights went out as the ramp began to open, they looked back at the opening ram as Wesker pulls himself up and looks, "You'll pay for that!" Wesker calls out, but Annabelle kicks him across the face "Grab hold of something!!" Annabelle calls out.