々。2;  𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 ☁︎︎

Theodores POV

Theodores POV.
<Nothing really happens in this chapter, I had to get one out before school starts back up though so sorry for that short chapter!>

Italics=thoughts(or in this case singing)
Bold=Memories
Whatever this Is = a person is saying something that triggers a memory for Theodore

Italics=thoughts(or in this case singing)Bold=Memories Whatever this Is = a person is saying something that triggers a memory for Theodore

Pink.
Pink streaks.
Why was pink important?

I'm pulled away from my thoughts as chatter and footsteps cloud my hearing. How long have I been daydreaming? Did I miss the entire speech? I questioned. I have a hunch that my daydream was connected to the person techno was talking about. Phil, was it? I'm unsure why but the news of him being ill saddens me. I move some hair out of my face (which doesn't really do anything) and walk to a back alley, pulling out my note book and crossing out "Villager trading". Was that really all I had to do today? How sad, time hadn't past that much and I had nothing to do. I don't want to head him just yet. Then an idea came to mind.

I had been living with ein for as long as I could remember and as I am an adult I feel like I can take care of myself now. What if I move out and build my own home? I don't want to be a burden to Ein as he's done so much to help me! Even dealing with my sleep talk nonsense, and my frantic panics. If I leave, most of Eins stress will also leave...yeah! I'll gather materials to build a house!

And with that, the 5'10 man set out on a mission to gather as much spruce wood, stone bricks, and lanterns as he could fit into his bag. Until he ran into a familiar figure.

I could hear the sound of leafs crunching under my socks as I walked and spun to the tune of my voice.

"My sweetheart's piano is rat filled."
I'd sing, skipping out of the spruce forest and into a nice meadow, while doing so I fidget with my pig necklace,

"And mine is, infested with bugs."
I'd continue with the tune, looking around the meadow, smiling to myself as I looked at the bunnies hooping in the grass before picking one up and taking it with me.

"The music we make is unnatural."
I approached a river. The river was beautiful and surrounded by flowers. The sounds of the flowing water are so calming that I  could just stay there all day. But someone got to the river before I could.

"But it sounds just like falling, in love."
The person, soon to be identified as Technoblade finished my tune as he looked at the river aware of my presence. "Why're you are here Theodore? Shouldn't you be home?" The taller male asked, keeping his eyes on the water in-front of him. Before I answered his question I observed his appearance for the simps(smh🙄✋).

    His pink long hair was captured in a messy bun, leaving his unique ears visible. Circle lensed glasses rested on his nose while his crown was next to his knee. His signature red gown was gone, leaving him with a white button up shirt and black pants. "I could as the same for you, Mr. Blade." I replied, joining him in sitting and admiring the the water and everything surrounding it, setting the bunny in my lap and carefully petting it.