々。3; 𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙗☁︎︎

/We're not gonna talk about the chapter title

/We're not gonna talk about the chapter title.\
\Picking up where we left off!/

\\Picking up where we left off!/

Technoblade scoffed, "Mr. Blade? What? Are we formal now? Should I call you Mr. Hansen?" He said sarcastically while I shot him a glare. "Well you just don't seem like the kind of person to speak casually! What do you do in your free time? Write papers?" I said, genuinely curious. I've never been royalty status before or anything close to it. In my head, being royalty means that you're just boring and always perfect. Something that always gets on my nerves. "Well actually I burn down orphanages in my free time" a monotone voice said bluntly with little to nothing emotion. It startled me to the point where you could see it on my face.

"P-pardon?"

"You heard me right," he said standing up picking up his crown along with it.

"No.. no you- this has to be a joke right?"

We both stared at each other for was seemed like hours in my head, but seconds in reality.

"Why don't I just show you?" He said, forcefully pulling me up and dragging me into a unfamiliar direction. "Woah- wowowo- wait, you want ME to witness YOU burning down a building for your entertainment?" I questioned and he nodded. Oh what a king this guy will be...

~

After a 10 minute walk we finally made our way to a moderate sized wooden building. It looked like a prison, grey, bland, the place you go to in your nightmares. The front of the building doesn't have many flowers as the over grown grass would cover them up. It looks terrible. "Is this the orphanage? If so then thank god it going." I said. Technoblade looked at me as if I was joking but saw I wasn't and chuckled. "Yeah, okay Hansen. Look I know you're a softie and you're one of those people how think killing children is wrong— ugh just— you can save ONE kid. That's it." The blade exclaimed. As my eyes lit up, I ran into the building whilst Techno prepared his flint and steel.

~

I walked into the building and the stench of the place could make you black out, and the workers were aware of this since they handed me a mask. Like, what the fuck is this? 2020?

Ahem, anyways. The place was in terrible condition, mold and moss was visible, the children were held in cages like animals, I've mentioned the stench right? It's like they don't bathe these kids.

"Hello sir, are you here to adopt or visit?" A lady asked. She glared at me as if we were high school enemies and we ran into eachother in a McDonald's. Like I'm just tryna get my Big Mac. "Uh— adopt? I guess..." I nervously stated as she led me down a plain hall. We arrived to 3 rooms with a glass wall so we can see the kids.

The first kid's name tag on the glass wall read "Carson" with sloppy "Call me" in front of it. The boy had blond hair and glasses. He was laying down on the floor and his room was covered in baby pictures with hearts around the babies faces. Looking in the corner of the glass wall I spotted a note. It read:

!!DO NOT ADOPT, THIS CHILD THINKS CHILDREN YOUNGER THEN HIM ARE 'HOT'!!

I shiver in disgust and move on to the next child.

The next child's name was ruufus and he was all over the place. He was barking, hissing, he even tried to break the glass to bite me. This place is doing something to the kids I swear. Moving on to the next kid without second thought and I'm met with a surprise.

There is a boy, with brown hair and blue eyes. 2 horns and 2 ears that look like they belong to a goat. The boy was holding a bee plushy, and the name tag read 'Toby'. We locked eyes with eachother and his eyes lit up, pressing his hand on the glass as I did. He was a cute kid that didn't deserve to be lit on fire. I'm sure there are normal kids here, we are in the 'troubled children' hallway but what could possibly be wrong with Toby?

~time skip to when Theo is making his way outside

With Tobys hand in mines, we made our way back to Techno as I didn't want to keep him waiting. "Oh? You're back? I really didn't think you'd take one." He said, pulling 2 flint and steels from his pockets and handed me one. "Mhm! This is Toby! Toby say hi to Technoblade." I said, gesturing him to say hi.

"....toob."

What.

Toob!!Sorry for that slow updates, school started back up and my mom is a bitch :)Excuse my language but yeee-Also, Techno and Theo , friends who kiss sometimes but one is straight and the other doesn't want a relationship 👁👁

Toob!!
Sorry for that slow updates, school started back up and my mom is a bitch :)
Excuse my language but yeee
-
Also, Techno and Theo , friends who kiss sometimes but one is straight and the other doesn't want a relationship 👁👁