Last Stall On The Left

Hope you enjoy and I'm sorry if you don't/Didn't.

The bell rang.

"Welcome, freshmen. I'm sure you're bummed to be back in school." The teacher said. "WELL, SO AM I! FIVE HUNDRED WORDS. WHAT YOU DID ON YOUR SUMMER VACATION."

Everyone started to write.

"Name:Randy Cunningham. Grade: Nine. Title:What I did on my summer..." Randy thoughts.

"Cunningham and l/n let me copy off you two." Howard said.

"Howard, we can't turn in the exact same essay." Y/n said.

"We had the exact same summer."

Howard got hit by a shoe and groaned.

"No talking!" The teacher said.

"Well, it wasn't the exact same. I mean, it started out the same." Randy thought.

-flashback-

Randy,Y/n,and Howard ran into Howard's living room and played grave puncher for hours. (I know it wasn't Howard's living room but I wanted to change things up a bit). They then put Grave puncher II in and played for hours. Then they played grave puncher 3 for hours.

"But then a week ago, something epic happened." Randy thought.

"Congratulations. You have punched all the graves." The game said.

Y/n,Randy,and Howard did their hand shake.

"And the day after that something even epic-er happened."

Randy walked in his room to see a box so he opened it and saw a book.

"The ninja-nomicom. Eh." Randy said throwing it. He then saw a letter that said:

You are
the ninja

"Oh, my... sweet!" Randy pulled out a mask. "I have to tell y/n and Howard!" Then there was another letter.

You can't
tell
anyone!

"Ah, that's wonk!"

Randy puts on the mask and transformed into his ninja form.

"Listen I don't know how it works but the ninja suit is the straight-up cheese. It lets me do things I could never, ever do,"

Randy started to punch the stuff animals in his room.

"I am Randy Cunningham. I am the Ninja."

-end of flashback-

"It's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Only bummer is I can't tell anyone." Randy thought.

He look towards y/n and Howard and Howard scratched the pencil under his armpits then looked around to see if anyone was looking then smelled the pencil while y/n was writing down her things.

"Not even my best friends well y/n I have a crush on but-."

"PENCILS DOWN!" the teacher said.

He started to pick up everyone's paper.

"And now I'm realizing this probably wasn't he best topic for my essay."

Randy rips his paper and gave it to the teacher.

"What's this supposed to be?" The teacher asked.

"Um, my commentary on the fleeting nature of summer?" Randy lied.

"Ooh, excellent use of metaphor."

"Aced it!"

"I'll give you a B."