Got Stank?

(Im so sorry for not updating for like a whole damn year! I was taking a break)

Y/n sat at the bleachers waiting for the guys since she didn't wanna do what they were doing.

Randy and Howard was behind a bush.

"And how is this gonna get us seats in the cool section?" Howard asked.

"Okay trust me, Howard. We go in there like, boom! And they're all like 'oh no, you didn't!' And we're like 'oh, yes, we did!'." Randy said.

"What ever let's just do it. This stuff is making my butt itch."

Randy and Howard tiptoed their way in.

The basketball game was playing and y/n was still waiting on the bleachers. Just then the door burst open and standing there was Howard and Randy but half naked. Randy was wearing blue really short shorts I think and same with Howard but it was orange and they were painted blue all over their body except for their face and feet.

"Oh brother." Y/n said.

Randy with the airhorns he was holding and was making it horn.

"What up, Norrisville high!" Randy yelled.

Howard sprayed silly string all over the place. Everyone stopped what they were doing and the game stopped and everyone stared at them. Y/n hid her face like 'I don't know those people.'

"DORKS!" Bash yelled.

Everyone laughed except for y/n because she was embarrassed and Randy and Howard was embarrassed themselves.

"Oh man, he's talking about us." Randy said.

Randy and Howard sat next to y/n with her in the middle.

"God you guys are embarrassing." Y/n said.

"Well Cunningham wanted us to look cool!" Howard said.

"Hey! We are cool they just don't see it." Randy said.

"Can't believe I'm sitting in between my dorky friends."

"But I'm your dork am I right?"

Y/n scoffed.

Few minutes later, Howard was shivering.

"I just don't get it." Randy said. "That incredible display of school spirit was supposed to get us into the Fishcage."

There was people sitting on the very top. Doug tried to get in but someone stopped him.

"Only the cool de la cool get to sit there. No freshman has ever gotten in!" Randy said.

There was screaming and Doug was thrown off.

"Nice try Doug." Y/n said.

"Hey at least we're not sitting with the marching band." Howard said he nudged y/n. "That section got a splash zone."

Bucky then started to do a triangle solo with some humming.

"Bucky there is no triangle solo in this song." Flute girl said. "Or any song."

Everyone booed at the music.

"Bucky! What'd I tell you about showboatin'?" The music teacher said.

She grabbed Bucky.

"Hensletter, your triangle writing checks your dinger can't cash. You're benched till further noticed!"

"But the triangle my life."

"Put your dinger in my hand, son."

"You can take my dinger... but you'll never take my back-up dinger!"