Monster Dump

As the bus stopped everyone has gone off to a field trip with their science teacher Ms. Driscoll who always has a skeleton with her named Jerry. "Ah, the annual Freshman field trip to Mount Chuck." She has said with a sigh in the beginning. "The world's only man made volcano." Mrs. Driscoll said mimicking a mans voice. Randy an Howard looked at the volcano excited to spit in there. y/n seemed a little too concerned about it. "Glory awaits y/n and Howard. When we spit in that volcano, we'll be joining Norrisville high's all time greats." Randy said. "Yeah no I don't trust myself spitting in there and that's gross." y/n said. "you're so boring y/n" Howard said. 

"of course we won't actually be climbing the volcano, that's for hooligans, Daredevils, and tomfoolers. Nope, we are headed to the informative and school board approved museum of silt." Mrs. Driscoll pointed at a building.

Everyone groaned while Bucky was chanting "Silt, Silt, Silt!" y/n was always weirded out by him. "now, before we go in, I want to say one thing." She pulled Jerry along and his hand hit her ass making her laugh. "Oh jerry. Every year, some numbskull tries to sneak up the volcano to spit in it." "Thats us Howard! We are that numbskull" Randy smiled. "You guys really are numbskulls." Y/n crossed her arm chuckling. "which is why we're using the buddy system. If you stray more than 5 feet from your buddy, You both get a month's detention." Everyone grumbled. "for added security, I'm pairing a responsible student with a numbskull, Bucky you're with Randy and Flute girl you're with Howard." Bucky and Flute girl both were disappointed. "Oh great. What do we do now, huh? I mean I was all excited to sneak off and luge into that volcano. And scarf down some victory nachos." Howard said annoyed pulling out Nachos from his pants. Y/n looked in disgust "yeah no I don't want to eat anymore that's nasty." 

"if it was easy it wouldn't be awesome. We just have to find a way to get up there." Randy grabbed Howard and y/n by the shoulders "Rendezvous at checkpoint Bravo..." Jerry appeared behind the three "No funny business you three I got my sockets on you." Mrs. Driscoll said in her attempted man voice waving Jerrys hand to them. Randy, Howard and y/n looked at each other in disgust and weirdness. 

......................................................................................................

"Viceroy, when I told you to design an evil, new creation to catch the ninja, DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEING A DISGUSTING, USELESS BLOB?!" Mcfist yelled. "hmmm Let me check my notes..." Viceroy said pulling up a hologram of Mcfist saying "I don't care if its disgusting or useless I just want a blob."  Mcfist got angry and hit the hologram. "GET RID OF THEM! ALL OF THEM!" he walked out. Viceroy groans and called Gene Levine. "Gene Levine, the disposal machine, for when it absolutely, posituely gotsta be disappeared." "Gene-o, Viceroy. I need something disappeared." "Posituely?" "Posituely." Viceroy smiled.

.....................................................................................................

"Mount chuck, Norrisville's most reconizable landmark..." The projector was showing a documentary about the volcano, Mount chuck. Howard was asleep the whole time and y/n was fidgeting with her bracelets on her wrist. Mrs. Driscoll was feeding Jerry popcorn, but the popcorn just fell back down onto the popcorn bucket Jerry had in his lap. "Our city fathers designed her as a tourist mecca...the Krakatoa of the west. However, after a spirited inaugural eruption, they decided to cap the lava."

Meanwhile with Randy, y/n went to "use the bathroom" when really she went out to see what Randy was doing. "Picture it, Bucky, Oceans of virgin silt, just waiting to be discovered." Randy said with his hand up. 'Are they even talking about silt at this point?' y/n thought. "I'm not breaking the rules, Randy." Bucky said with his high pitch ass voice. "But there's silt up there Mrs. Driscoll has never seen before! And circumferences she couldn't imagine." Bucky moans with tears in his eyes thinking of how beautiful it sounded. Y/n noticed something in Randy's backpack was glowing realizing its the NinjaNomicon. She poked Randy and pointed in his backpack and as he looked he realized in his backpack it was glowing. "Would you excuse me bucky? I gotta..Y'know...something." Randy said pointing the other direction and quickly left. Randy quickly left into the photo booth and opened the Ninjanomicon and got sucked into the book. He saw many thing sbefore getting into the lesson. "A ninja must never ENDANGER the innocent. But he must ALWAYS defend the defenseless." "I don't have time for first day ninja stuff. I'm trying to sweet talk Bucky up a volcano here!" Randy quickly got sucked back out of the Ninjanomicon.  Pictures of Randy popped out of the photobooth. Y/n saw and took it laughing her ass of and put it in her pocket.