Relief ~ Dorbyn

Requested by @_kaylachu yes it's smut
sorry if i haven't done your request yet, i'll do it soon don't worry *probably lots of mistakes i wrote some of this during the night*

Daniel could tell Corbyn was stressed, Corbyn had been going to the studio all week, coming home frustrated and tired.

"I'm leaving now" Corbyn smiled giving Daniel a small wave, before getting his stuff to bring to the studio.

"Wait a kiss please" Daniel pouted wanting a goodbye kiss from his boyfriend.

Corbyn rolled his eyes at Daniel's neediness, but leaning in to give him a quick passionate kiss on the lips.

"Make sure to clean the house before I come back" Corbyn whispered giving Daniel one last peck on the lips before leaving.

Well let's just say Daniel totally forgot about what Corbyn told him to do.

Daniel sat on the couch munching on a bag of chips, scrolling through Netflix to see if there's anything good to watch.

He felt pretty lazy and decided not to clean the house.

Big mistake

The sound of the front door opening caught Daniel's attention, his boyfriend was home!

"Hey Corbs how was the studio today?"

Instead of responding, Corbyn looked around the house, as if he was looking for something, Daniel was confused as to why he didn't tell him about his day, but he just shrugged and continued to eat.

"You didn't clean the house didn't you" Corbyn scoffed, with a smirk on his face.

"N-No i didn't... the house already looked clean-" Daniel stuttered, knowing his boyfriend was unhappy about it.

He yelped, feeling strong muscular arms pick him up from the couch he was sitting on.

Next thing he knew, he was being tossed on the bed, Corbyn towering over him "You never fucking listen" Corbyn growled trailing his nose along Daniel's collarbone, inhaling his sweet scent.

Corbyn took off Daniel's shirt, snaking a hand up his abdomen, pinching and pulling on his already hard nipples, pressing soft kisses to his abdomen.

Daniel moaned softly "Please".

"Be a good whore and wait" Corbyn grabbed a fist full of Daniel's hair, lightly tugging it to get a moan out of him.

The sound of Corbyn's pants unzipping, made Daniel aware of what was gonna happen next

Corbyn pressed his tip to Daniel's mouth "Suck", Daniel parted his lips allowing Corbyn's length to slip in.

Corbyn couldn't help but thrust into Daniel's mouth, making him gag.

He bobbed his head, as Corbyn forced his cock down Daniel's throat, "That's it take me like a good boy" Corbyn praised.

Daniel's eyes watered, gagging on Corbyn's manhood, taking more down his throat.

Corbyn bit his lip letting out a stifled moan "Your so good Daniel".

Daniel looked up, watery blue eyes, droll seeping out of his mouth "You look so pretty like this, my pretty boy" Corbyn tugged on his hair.

Daniel moaned in response as Corbyn face fucked him.

He wouldn't admit it but he loved when Corbyn would treat him like this, rough angry sex was his favourite.

Especially on days like this.

sometimes he liked to purposely get Corbyn mad

Daniel pulled away, his throat sore and dry, "Did i say you could pull away" Corbyn quirked a brow, his eyes darkening.

"N-No" Daniel stammered, he knew he was in trouble, "No who?" Corbyn teased sucking harshly on Daniel's neck leaving dark marks.

"No Corbyn?"

"That's not my name" Corbyn devilishly grinned, snaking a hand up to Daniel's neck applying pressure.

"No D-Daddy" Daniel whimpered, his airway being cut off by the pressure Corbyn applied.

He shivered from Corbyn's cold rings on his neck.

"I'm going to fuck you now no prep" Corbyn smirked pulling of Daniel's pants and boxers.

Daniel's rock hard cock sprung up, his tip red and leaking.

"Such a naughty boy, already hard for me" Corbyn tsked, "Please touch me daddy" Daniel whined feeling touch deprived.

"No"

"And your not going to cum either, not unless I tell you to". Corbyn smirked aligning his hard cock with Daniel's entrance slowly easing into him.

"Look at you taking my cock like a good slut" Corbyn cooed pressing a passionate kiss to Daniel's lips.

Daniel groaned feeling Corbyn go deeper than he's ever been before.

Corbyn slammed into Daniel, with no mercy, abusing his tight hole.

Beads of sweat dripped down Corbyn's forehead, Daniel's nails digging into his back.

"D-Daddy need to c-cum" Daniel struggled to get the words out, Corbyn completely ignoring his words, pounding into him.

"Please" Daniel begged, not knowing how much longer he could hold it for.

Moans and groans kept on coming out of Daniel's mouth "I bet the whole neighbourhood can hear you" Corbyn tightened his grip on Daniel's throat.

"D-Daddy" Daniel cried out his name

"Fuck Daniel you feel s-so f-fucking good" Corbyn cursed pulling out.

Daniel watching him in awe, as Corbyn pumped himself, letting out ragged breaths, his climax nearing.

Corbyn let out a loud grunt before shooting his hot semen all over Daniel's abdomen and thighs, pleasure taking over.

Collapsing on the bed right next to Daniel "Thank you for that bub I r-really needed that" Corbyn kissed the side of Daniel's head.

"Sorry about the mess" Corbyn whispered with a grin on his face.

"It's ok, I quite enjoy angry sex" Daniel giggled, a faint blush on his face "Maybe I'll let you cum during shower sex" Corbyn smirked, picking up his boy and leading him to the shower.

Well at least Corbyn's not stressed anymore

we all know what happened next
comment requests
more smut?