The Morning After ~ Dorbyn

i promise im writing requests, i just had writers block so sorry

in which Daniel wakes up from the morning after

daniel's thought's in italics

FLUFF + BOTTOM DANIEL + IMPLIED SEX

Daniel was awoken by the smell of freshly brewed coffee That's weird, I live alone who's brewing that... he thought to himself, confused by the smell.

His eyes shot open, looking over to see an empty bed, but the sheets were disheveled as if someone was sleeping with him?

His head was fuzzy and achy as he looked around the room.

Then he realized it wasn't his room, but the room looked so familiar, "The fuck-" he whispered trying to remember the events from last night.

Article's of discarded clothing laid on the ground, Daniel recognized some of the clothing as his.

They were the clothes he wore to the club last night.

Shit I must of gotten so drunk last night Daniel chuckled, the memories of the many bottles of beer he drank came to mind.

Daniel wasn't a whore, no matter how drunk he got, he rarely had one night stands or hookups, so this was very unusual.

He cautiously stumbled out of bed, only to feel the pain of the aftermath of sex "Shit" he hissed biting his lip to subdue the pain.

Daniel then remembered how the man pounded in and out of him, his cock was big, probably the biggest Daniel's ever seen, it filled him up so well, he could even feel it in his stomach as they went on for many rounds, it was as if he didn't have a refractory period.

Daniel wanted to just run right out of the house but realizing he was not wearing anything, he had to put on some clothes.

He picked up a pair of jeans off the ground that he knew were his, and put them on, fuck boxers I'm just trying to get out of here Daniel cringed at the thought of not wearing boxers, he would of if he could find them.

He couldn't find his shirt either, so he took a random hoodie that was on the floor, it definitely wasn't his hoodie, but he could care less.

Before he stepped out the door he slipped on his shoes.

He peeped his head outside the door, not wanting to run into anyone in the hallway.

Looking around, the house seemed oddly familiar, but he was hungover and had the worst headache, so he just shrugged walking out of the bedroom anyway.

Daniel prayed the stairs wouldn't creak as he slowly walked down them, he didn't want attention drawn to him.

For all he knew he could of been in a murders house, but that was just his anxiety talking.

Making his way downstairs he spotted a figure in the kitchen.

Expecting to see some old middle age man or a murder, instead he saw...

Corbyn.

His best friend.

His band mate.