PLEASE READ (PLEASE)

Hello again Reader-Chan,

(This is Author-Chan One again) Welcome to our Assassination Classroom oneshot book (yay). Let me give you a little background info hehe~. Its ran by two Author-Chans. Author-Chan One cant spell to save her life so you have been warned but she with try (its really bad like a quarter of the words she has written have had to have been spellchecked) ; Author-Chan Two can spell so you are in luck (She is writing a spicy Levi fanfic so can go read it if you are an AoT fan). Enough about our writing thing-ys and more about the book. If you would like to request please follow the guidelines below.

We only do xFem!Reader and xReader not xMale!Reader, I apologize if you are a man but both the authors are female and don't really know how we'd write that.

You can request:

Fluff

Lime

Lemon~ smirk

Angst (M a y b e) Author-Chan One is still on the fence so it really just depends on what you request.

If we turn down a request you may request something else unless it is specified otherwise. Also please be specific when you ask. I don't mean you have to write an entire essay but at least when you ask be direct, also If you do have to write an entire essay I don't mind (unless its complaining about something I did or didn't do. If I won't do your request I apologize I may just not feel comfortable doing it or I just don't feel like I can write it, but DO NOT harass us it will not make us do your request. Don't spam either, I'm sorry its just kind of annoying. If you want to request multiple things that is fine and I don't mind it but just don't write the same thing over and over again (if you do I will not do your request even if I would have done it before just out of spite~). If you have a request just ask, I won't judge you or be rude even if I don't feel comfortable doing it :>. If I do your request I will tag you unless you ask me not too. If I have to add more guidelines in I will. (also if you wanna tag me in a story of yours please do! I may not read it but I'll try!)

Forever Yours,

Author-Chan One.

Request here! Requests are OPEN! (YAY)

(413 words)