¹¹ a confession at three am

"...what?"

"you heard me."

"and you're being a dick." you mumbled, "bakugou... i was really hurt by what you texted the other day. did you mean it?"

you heard him sigh, "of course i didn't, woman. it's not your fault that i can't sleep either. it's my own problem."

woman? you cackled. "not calling me shitty woman?"

"tch, shut up."

your quiet laughter filled the room for a while before it died down, "so... does this mean i can send you jack shit memes now or...?"

"...sure."

‧   ୨୧   ‧

●●●○○ LTE     3:18 AM     67% 🔋

y/n:
[insert picture]

y/n:[insert picture]

so we good?

bakugou:
Yeah

y/n:
wow i missed this
it's literally just been a day but still

bakugou:
Just forget about what I said yesterday

y/n:
[insert picture]

y/n:[insert picture]

bakugou:
Wait no

y/n:
AHAHAAHAH IM KIDDING
yeah sure i'll try
it honestly surprised me you apologized

bakugou:
I have a heart too yk

y/n:
yeah i'm glad
the guy i like has a heart
seen

y/n:
wait
how
the fuck
do i
unsend a message
FUCK
BAKUGOU
I
DID NOT MEAN TO SEND THAT MESSAGE
IM SORRY
seen

y/n:
BAKUGOU???????

‧   ୨୧   ‧

"shit... goddammit." you covered your face with your hands, biting your lower lip in embarrassment.

'why would you send that, y/n?! you truly are a dumbass!' you walked around the room in frustration, on the verge of crying.

this was it. the end of your friendship with bakugou katsuki.

or so you thought.

"dumbass!" the door suddenly opened and you heard his raspy voice, making you glance at him in surprise.

slowly, you stood up from your bed. "bakugou—"

"tch," he walked up closer to you, "you fucking idiot." you looked around, avoiding his gaze as you bit your inner cheek.

"yeah..."

"but you're my fucking idiot."

with a puzzled expression, your head snapped towards him. "your... what?"

the ash-blonde had the faintest tint of pink on his cheeks, but you couldn't see it since the room was dark and you had turned off the lights, the moon being the only source of light at the moment.

"all you do is send me jack shit memes, yet i still fell for you." and before you knew it, his lips were attached to yours.

it took a few seconds for you to kiss him back due to the shock, but then a small smile formed on your face. when you both pulled away, you let out a breathy laugh.

"what's so funny, woman?"

"nothing. you're just cute."

"hah?!"

"shh!"

you heard him clicking his tongue as he wrapped his arms around your waist stiffly, "i really don't fucking know how i fell for your dumbass."

you looked into his red eyes, still having the smile on your face. "but do you regret it?"

"fuck no," bakugou softly stroked your hair, and you noticed he had a relaxed demeanor. "i'm kinda glad you indirectly confessed, or else i wouldn't have any idea you liked me."

"please, i was so embarrassed earlier!" you exclaimed, pouting slightly. "i thought i was done for..."

his mouth turned into a smirk as he looked at your face, "hah—"

"wait no don't smirk you looked really cute earlier—"

"shut up!"