𝟷

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Sakusa Kiyoomi sat, bored, in his chair. Somehow, he managed to get dragged into his next door neighbor, Kenma Kozume's (also known by his online handle 'Kodzuken'), QnA livestream while trying to find his missing hand sanitizer delivery. If it was only Kenma it would've been bearable but sadly, Kenma's boyfriend, Kuroo, was there as well. 

After graduating university, Sakusa had moved into a new apartment. His unit was right next to Kenma's. The two were already acquainted due to seeing each other at numerous tournaments as well as having mutual friends. Their deliveries also constantly got mixed up causing them to interact a lot. This led to the two becoming closer friends.

Sakusa liked Kenma due to his quiet (and somewhat unapproachable) demeanor which he deemed was similar to his own. He did not like, however, Kenma's loud boyfriend who would come over from time to time. Kuroo was also the one who dragged him into joining Kenma's stream when Sakusa had come looking for his delivery.

Sakusa sighed at the couple that kept shamelessly flirting in front of him. Well, mostly Kuroo flirting and Kenma being a tsundere.

"Can you two lovebirds just stop doing whatever it is you're doing?" he complained. Kuroo and Kenma both gave him a look.

"You're just salty 'cause you're single." Kuroo said. 

"Am I though?" Sakusa muttered under his breath with his eyebrows raised. The other two managed to catch what he said and stared at him wide-eyed. 

"Wait, what?!" Kenma exclaimed. Sakusa hadn't even realized what just came out of his mouth and was shocked.

"What?" Sakusa said, genuinely confused.

"You're in a relationship?!" Kuroo yelled in disbelief.

And just like that, rumors had spread everywhere.

~

The clip of Sakusa implying he was in a relationship had gone viral.

Twitter was having a field day. 'Sakusa Kiyoomi' was somehow trending.

@/sakusimp
SAKUSA IS IN A RELATIONSHIP?? BRB CURRENTLY CRYING

@/kusaswife
sakusa hasn't directly said he was in a relationship so i still have hope

@/kiyomiyo
sakusa kiyoomi is in a relationship asdjbgv 😭😭 heart 💔 been broke 📉 so many times ⏰ i don't know what to believe 💯 mama 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 said 🗣 it's my fault 😢 it's my fault 🤦🏻‍♂️i wear my heart ❤️ on my sleeve 💪

@/msbybae
idk why yall are so shocked Sakusa Kiyoomi's in a relationship i mean mans looks like that and you expect him to be single??

Even his team mates were inputting their own opinions.

@/bokubeam
sakusas in a relationship and he didnt tell me I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS 😭😭😭

@/ninjasho
Omi-san is in a relationship??!! CONGRATULATIONS 🥳

~

Atsumu laughed as he rewatched the clip of Sakusa on Kenma's live for the nth time. He couldn't help it, Sakusa's clueless expression was just so cute. Granted, he had seen it a dozen times already, it didn't make it any less cute. Unlike his seemingly cold personality, Atsumu had come to find that his boyfriend was sometimes unaware about everything but cleaning, leading to various situations in which Sakusa blurted things out without realizing. 

The setter proceeded to scroll through twitter and decided to text his dumb lover.

you: omi-omi yer so dumb 😂

you: ya almost exposed us without realizing it

omi <3: shut up atsu

you: its so funny tho

omi <3: atsu...

you: ok ok i'll stop

you: yer just so cute omi 🤗

omi <3: ...

omi <3: whatever

you: yer flustered arent ya omiiii

omi <3: im not

you: sureee 👀

you: n e waysss what are ya gonna do about that tv interview tomorrow?

you: they're probably gonna ask whether or not you're in a relationship

omi <3: its probably gonna be hard keeping our relationship secret after this

you: so what are we gonna do?

omi <3: ... i think i know

~

@/mrclean 
yes im in a relationship. deal with it.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋