Part 1

I woke up to the bright sunlight beaming on my face, I looked over at my window and saw mother opening my blinds. "Mother what are you doing isn't it early," I said while pulling the covers over my face. "Yes dear it is early in the morning but we have to get you ready for the event today" mother said while pulling the covers off my face. As soon as my mother left my room I got up and ran to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I turned on my music and hopped in the shower. Today was the day that the Davis family hosted a party, they have the party almost every year and it is always so fun.

Once I got out of the shower I saw that my mother had left me my outfit for the party out on my bed. It was beautiful, mother always had a great taste in style. 

I curled my hair and went downstairs and ate some lunch

I curled my hair and went downstairs and ate some lunch. "Are you excited about the party?" Karl said, "I sure am what about you are you going to with Sage?" I ask. Karl and Sage have been dating for almost a year now, I've never seen my brother this happy in years. "Yes I am, what about you are you going to go with George or Nick this year?" by now Karl was smiling at me because he's always thought that I have a crush on George but little does he know George isn't my type. "Maybe you never know there might be new people going this year." I grabbed the sandwich from his plate and walked back to my room. 

-time skip-

It was now 6 pm and it was time for the party, I grabbed my purse and sprayed perfume on and then walked to my front foyer. As I walked down the stairs Karl was at the bottom waiting for me, he took my hand to escorted me to the car. When I got out of the car I was greeted by the Davis family and I handed them a gift as a thank you gift. I went into the house and grabbed myself a drink.

~Dreams P.O.V~

"Your sure you want me to go with you guys to this party, I mean I don't know anyone there I'll be the odd one out?" I said while putting a blazer on. "Come on dream you know we want you to come plus you never know who you'll meet," George said while smiling at me.I've never gone to one of these party's before but George is right who knows who I could meet. Nick and George got me dressed up and then we left for the party. The car ride there I was very nervous, what if I don't belong there?, what if I cause a scene? I stop myself and realized that we have arrived. The house was huge, I thanked the Davis family and headed inside.

~Y/n P.O.V~

A half an hour had passed and I saw George coming over to me, "It's so good to see you y/n" He hugged me. "It's been too long Gogy we have to hang out more often than just once a year, anyways wheres Nick?" I laughed. George pointed to the opposite side of the room, but Nick wasn't alone. He was with another guy who looked the same age as him, I stopped looking at him and started talking to George again. After talking to George for a while we decided to go over to Nick and his friend.

"Nick y/n's here" George punched Nick. I hugged Nick, "And you are?" I asked. "I'm Clay, pleasure to meet you," he said while hugging me. A gentleman I see, I can't lie he does give good hugs. "It's nice to meet you too Clay" I smiled.

"Y/n come hang with me and Sage" Karl yelled at me. "Well, it was nice to meet you Clay, and good to see you guys again" I walked off to Karl.

~Dream's P.O.V~

"Clay quit staring" Nick was snapping his fingers. Y/n is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. "Sorry" I laughed. "Look at Clay falling for y/n" he laughed at me. We decided to head to the dance floor, George was dancing with Nick while I observed and laughed at them. I look back at y/n and saw she was alone at the drink table, this was my chance.

~Y/n P.O.V~

"so you're a wine girl huh?" Clay said. "Yea not having the best of time here tonight," I said while smiling "Well wanna dance," he asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "So where are you from?" I asked "Florida, what about you?" he asked. "I'm from Brighton, tell me Florida boy what is a boy from Florida doing in England?" I smiled. "well I'm staying with George for a while and Nick came with me," He said. We danced and talked for hours, me and Clay had grown a connection that I've never had between George or Nick. He's the one I know it.

"You know you're wearing my favorite colour, I don't mind it too it suits you," he said while looking me up and down. I take my fingers and put them on his chin "hey Florida boy my eyes are up here" at this point we were staring into each other's eyes it felt like forever. I close my eyes and lean in- "hey y/n can I talk to you" Karl interrupted and pulled me away.

"What do you want?" -y/n

"You know you are supposed to date one of the Davis brothers right, mom won't be happy if she hears you have spent all night with a Florida boy"- Karl

"I don't care Karl mom is always controlling of me can't she just let me live, why can't she control you?" -y/n

"I don't know but y/n you know it's not a good idea"-Karl

"What is mom going to do to me? Kill me? do it I don't give a fuck I'll finally be free from her"-y/n

"Y/N! That is enough I'm taking you home" - Karl

"No your not Karl I'm staying here I'll find somewhere to go leave without me," I said while walking out of the room. I ran over to where George, Nick, and Clay were and I told them everything. They told me that I could stay at Georges's house tonight or until things were cooled down.

We left shortly after and in the car ride home I was thinking about my mother. She's always been so strict that i's have to marry a Davis brother because they have money, but I don't want to marry any of them.

We arrived at George's house and realized that I had no extra clothes, but Clay was quick to offer me a hoodie and some sweatpants. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and playing monopoly, tonight was probably one of the best nights of my life. It was about 2 am and Clay put on a movie I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open.