Part 2

~Y/n's P.O.V~ 

I woke to the sunlight beaming on my face, I looked around the room and realized that I was moved to someone's bed. The room smelt like Clay's cologne "did I do something with Clay last night?" I questioned myself. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I was looking around the bathroom to see if one of the boys had any good face wash. I found George's skincare shelf and freshen up. After I finished washing my face I smelt bacon cooking, I quickly walked downstairs and saw Clay cooking breakfast for everyone. "good morning" he said with his raspy morning voice, "morning, I woke up in-" Clay cut me off. "Yeah sorry about that you fell asleep on the couch so I carried you to my room so you were more comfortable, but don't worry I slept on the couch cause I thought it would be weird if you woke up beside a guy you just met." Clay said while flipping the bacon. "what a gentleman" I smiled at him. I helped Clay with breakfast and listened to our favorite music of course. Once breakfast was ready we decided to wake up the other boys by jumping on their beds and flicking the lights on and off, they weren't too happy about it. We all went downstairs and ate breakfast and I cleaned the dishes.

"So what should we do today?"-y/n

"We'll we should stop by your house and grab clothes if you're still staying here" - George"Sure and then how does game night sound or movie night?" - y/n

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun!"-Clay

The other boys nodded their heads and went upstairs to get ready. Once they were ready Nick drove us over to my house, on the way their someone let George have the aux and he played his music while everyone laughed at his music choice.

We finally arrived at my house, as I walk into the front foyer my mom comes running down the staircase yelling at me cause I didn't come home last night. I kept ignoring her and just walked into my room, I started grabbing my clothes until my mom came into my room.

"Where do you think you're going lady?" - mom

"Away from here"-y/n

"I was very specific about you marrying into the Davis family and you didn't talk to them once did you?"-mom

"No, I didn't mom why is it so important for me to marry one of them? Can't you just get off of my ass for once in my god damn life mother!"-y/n

"That is no way to talk to your mother y/n!"-mom

"Let me live mother I don't want to marry them"-y/n

"I do not care y/n, you will do as I say and you will not leave this house do you understand me?"-mom

"I'm going to live at George's house move mom"-y/n

"You will do no such thing" mother was yelling at this point and I was crying. She slammed the door shut and left my room. I sat on my bed thinking about how much I dislike my mother, she's always controlling and never lets me do what I want. Why won't she just let me happy for once in my life?  

After crying for hours I looked out my window and it was storming outside, just like how I feel on the inside. I unlocked my door and walked downstairs and into the kitchen and saw Karl staring at me.