Part 3

~Y/n's P.O.V~ I woke up to the sunlight shining on my face. I tried to get up but I felt an arm wrapped around me, I looked and saw Clay in my bed. "what the fuck did I do" I whispered to myself, I try and move his arm off of me without waking him up.

I managed to move him without waking him up, I stood up and immediately ran to the washroom. I shut the door and ran to the toilet while holding my hair up, I was constantly throwing up all of the drinks from last night.

~Dream's P.O.V~

I woke up and felt the bed was empty then I heard a noise from the bathroom, I grabbed a white t-shirt and walked to the bathroom and saw y/n on the bathroom floor throwing up. I walked over to her and held her hair up, I started to rub her back to try and comfort her because I know she has a fear of throwing up. "It's okay y/n get it all out," I said whiling still rubbing her back. When she stopped throwing up I ran downstairs and grabbed a glass of water.

"Here drink this," I said while handing her the glass. "Did we do something last night?" y/n asked while starting to blush. "No, I took you home from the party and took you upstairs to your bed, and then you asked me to stay the night with you so I did," I said. She looked shocked until we heard George and Nick getting up. "You stay here okay? I'll take care of them" I demanded as she nodded.

I walked over to George and Nick. "What are you guys doing, I can hear you from upstairs," I asked. "Making breakfast duh?" Nick replied. "Y/n is upstairs and she isn't feeling well so can you guys quiet down please?" I asked "Look at simp boy simping over y/n," George said. I ignored them and went to go check back on y/n, when I got to the washroom she wasn't there so I looked in my room.

"Hey I'm changing" she yelled at me. "Oh sorry I just didn't know where you were, I'm going downstairs and making breakfast want some?" I asked "Sure I'd love some breakfast" She replied.

~Y/n's P.O.V~

"What to wear?" I asked myself, as I was going through Clay's closet I found a burgundy hoodie and stole some sweatpants. I finished getting ready and walked downstairs, "greetings boys," I said while grabbing a plate. "How are you feeling y/n? any better? and nice outfit you have" Clay said. "I know right never seen it before, and I still feel like shit" I responded. Clay frowned at me and hugged me. I have to admit a hug is all I wanted right now, my mind was racing about what I'm going to have to deal with when I get home and my mom yelling at me, "Are you okay?" Clay seemed worried. "Yea. I'm fine" I replied even though that wasn't the truth.

Even though I and Clay had just met it feels like we've known each other for years. Today I just spent all day with Clay I wanted to know more about him and I loved his voice I could listen to him speak all day. We getting into our deep thoughts and I finally told him the

 truth.

"You know Florida boy I've grown on you, and I'll be honest I feel like I've known you forever so I was hoping I can trust you with this information since we're getting deep" he nodded.

"My father passed away when I was about 5 years old, ever since my father passed my mom has been so controlling and demanding of me. She's always wanted me to marry one of the Davis brothers to keep the family "rich". But I don't want to and when I have to go home- I'm just stressing about what she'll say" I said

"Frist of all I am so sorry about your father y/n I can't imagine what you had to go through at such a young age. Second I know it's stressful for you but just know I'm here for you okay? Even though this is George's house I will sneak you in if I have to or I'll run away with you I don't care. We have grown such a strong friendship and I don't want anything to happen to you or this friendship" Clay said while lifting my chin.

He lifted my chin, I was mesmerized by his beautiful eyes he was staring into my eyes as I stared at his. I want him, I need him, he's the one, I've found him but how do I tell him. He is our best friend and if we do date and something goes wrong it could affect our whole friendship and possibly our friendship with George and Nick. I knew when I look into his eyes that I've fallen for him and I can't help myself.

"Clay," I said softly

"yes?" He asked

"I've never felt this way about anyone before, I've fallen for you Florida boy" I looked at him and he was speechless.

"Well. I've fallen for you y/n" he responded. I was shocked I had no clue he felt the same.

"Kiss me" I blurted.

"What?" He questioned.

"I said kiss me damn it" I leaned in and kissed him. 

The feeling was undescribable it felt so perfect, I don't want this moment to end. The kissing turn more aggressive with each one, Clay bridal style carried me to his bedroom. Each kiss was getting more aggressive than the other until I stopped.

"wha- what's wrong?" He looks so concerned.

"I feel like we need to take it slow," I said softly.

 He agreed and I hugged him, my head fit perfectly into his neck. He laid down and I laid on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe, I felt like nobody was going to hurt me. He rubbed my back until I fell asleep.