The Secret Meetings....

Now Rohit Went Back To Sippy Mansion And Naksh To Rastogi House.

YK: Arey Rohit Aa Gaya Chal Dinner Kar Le.
R: Aap Log Start Karo Mai Fresh Hoke Aata Hu
YK: OK

Rastogi House,
As Kavish Saw That Naksh Is Coming He Literally Climbed On Him And They Talked For Sometines.

Now Both Ronakshi Settled On The Dining Table For Dinner At There Respective Houses.

Rohan: Rohit, Ye To Bata Teri Meeting Kaisi Gayi?
Aakash: Ha Rohit Impress Kar Liya Sonakshi Ke Bhai Ko?
Veena: Tune Koi Gadbad To Nahi Ki Na?
Tanya: Wo To Bohot Gusse Wala Hai Na, I Mean He's The Business Tycoon,So Kya Kaha Usne?
R: Bas, Bas Shant Ho Jaiye Sab Batata Hu. (he explained everything that happened there)

Pooja: Kaafi Protective Hai Naksh Sona Ke Liye.
R: Bohot Zyaada
Rohan: Chalo Man To Gaya Ab, Shaadi Ki Date Kab Nikale?
R: What Shaadi Itni Jaldi Nahi, Abhi Mujhe Aur Sona Ko Thoda Compatible To Hone Do, And Naksh Ko Mujhpe Complete Trust Bhi Aa Jaaye.
V: Haa, Jab Tum Dono Ko Thik Lage.

Rastogi House,

Suman: Naksh Tune Kya Baat Ki Rohit Se?
K: Ha Naksh Aapne Kahi Kuch Zyaada To...
N: Calm Down Maine Koi Baat Gusse Mai Nahi Ki Hai And Mujhe Jo Clarification And Warning Deni Thi Maine De Di Hai, Now I Don't Have Any Issues.
Sona: Bhai! Really Means Aapko Ab Rohit Se Koi Problem Nahi Hai?
N: Ha Princess Koi Problem Nahi Hai, Uski Wajah Se Tere Face Pe Smile Hai Aur Iss Smile Ke Liye Mai Kuch Bhi Kar Sakta Hu.

They Finished Dinner And Everyone Went To Their Respective Rooms.
After Sometime Sona Was Hungry As Her Favourite Food Was Not In Dinner So She Ate Very Less. She Went To The Kitchen After Changing Into A White Panda T-shirt And Pink Shorts.
She Made Hot Chocolate For Her And Went To Room And Suddenly The Phone Rang.... It Was....You All Know Who It Was 😂

S: Hii Rohit
R: Kya Kar Rahi Ho?
S: Hot Chocolate Pee Rahi Hu
R: Ha To Hot Chocolate Ko Side Mai Rakho And Main Door Kholo
S: What! Tum Bahar Ho?
R: Haaa Ab Jaldi Aao
S: Ohk Wait!

She Opened The Door And Before He Could Come In She Pushed Him Outside And She Also Came Out...

R: Kya Kar Rahi Ho?
S: Dekho Bilkul Bhi Aawaz Mat Karna Aaram Se Chalna Andar.
R: Achaa Hua Tumne Bata Diya Warna Mai To Saare Vase And Tables Sab Kuch Throw Karke Aata Andar..
S: Ab Chalo

They Both Moved To Her Room Tip-Toed And Sona Closed The Door.

S: Tum... Tum Paagal Ho Gaye Ho Kya Agar Bhai Ne Ya Mumma Ne Dekh Liya Hota To....Pakde Jaate Aaj Hi To Bhai Maane Hai Aur Tum....

He Placed His Lips On Hers It Was Their First Kiss, She Just Stood There With Complete Shocked Reactions And After 2 Minutes Rohit Left Her Lips.

R: Bohot Panic Karti Ho Sona
S: Ro... Rohit... Wo... Wo
R: Shhh Ab Kuch Mat Bolo Warna Phir Se Tumhe Apne Style Mai Chup Karwana Padega.

She Came Out Of The Shock And Now They Both Sat On The Bed.

S: Yaha Kya Kar Rahe Ho?
R: Bore Ho Raha Tha And Tumse Milne Ka Man Bhi Hua To Aa Gaya.
S: Aur Ab Kya Karne Ka Plan Hai?
R: Agar Tum Allow Karo To Bohot Kuch Karne Ka Plan Hai Infact Time Bhi Cum Pad Jaayega...(he stated making patterns on her back with his fingers)
S: Shut Up Rohit..... Tum....Series Dekho Chup Chap....Mai Waise Bhi Wahi Start Karnewali Thi Itne Mai Tumhara Call Aa Gaya.
R: Hollywood ?
S: Yess

She Closed The Curtains And Turned Off The Lights.

R: Kya Karne Ka Iraada Hai Sonaaa
S: Ohh Please Aisa Kuch Nahi Hai, Mujhe Movies Andhera Karke Dekhni Achi Lagti Hai.

R: Kya Karne Ka Iraada Hai SonaaaS: Ohh Please Aisa Kuch Nahi Hai, Mujhe Movies Andhera Karke Dekhni Achi Lagti Hai

(I Have Changed Sona's Room Bcoz I Didn't Liked That Room Which Was Shown In KHKT It Was Very Tacky By My View. Please Don't Get Upset If You Want You Can Imagine That Pink Room)

Rohit And Sona Were Watching Movie Sitting On The Bed And Rohit Was Continously Doing Mishchieves With His Dancing Fingers.
And Suddenly Someone Knocked The Door And As Sona Forgot To Double Lock So The Door Got Opened. Ronakshi Got Shocked.

Sorry Guys To Keep You All Waiting But I Was Busy In 31st Party And Yes BTW Wish You All A Very Happy New Year And Writing Story On Wattpad Was My One Of The Best New Year's Resolution As I Found You All As My Supporters. I Hope You All Liked The Update.

Precap: A Voice: Rohitttt?

Lots Of Love
KMG