STRANGERS....

Sorry I Know I'm Updating Very Very Late But As You All Know I Was Stuck In Some Medical Rush So Got Free Just Now.... Sorry For The Inconvinience Once Again... Enjoy The Update....

************************************

He Took Off Her T-shirt And Broke The Kiss Coz They Were Deprived For Air And Began Panting Heavily.... For A While They Just Stared At Each Other, He Moved The Hair Strands Coming On Her Face Which Were Blocking His View.

He Lowered His Face And Started Placing Open Mouthed Kisses On Her Neck And Cleavage....She Arched Her Neck Giving Him More Access....He Unclapsed The Hook Of Her Bra In One Swift Move And Kept Looking At Her In An Awe. Her Hand Travelled Down To His Waist And She Unbuttoned His Shorts... He Smirked And Took It Off.

He Hovered Over Her And Took Her Both Bossoms In His Hand And Started Squeezing It... She Moaned And Arched Her Back... Soon His Mouth Replaced His Hands And He Started Sucking And Kissing It Passionately... She Dug Her Nails In His Back.

He Soon Moved Down And Started Planting Kisses On Her Navel.... Her Flat Stomach And Her Curvy Waist
Than His Lips Reached To Her Shorts And He Took It Off And Throwed It Somewhere In The Room....He Looked At Her And Took All Her Beauty...She Blushed As His Gaze Was Igniting Fire Inside Her.

He Entred His Finger Into Her Womanhood And Started Pumping It In And Out.....She Kept Moaning In Pleasure He Was Giving Her....He Soon Entred His Another Finger Also And Increased The Pace.....She Was Going Crazy By The Pleasure He Was Giving.

He Got Up And Asked Her Permission Through His Eyes.... She Smiled And Noded.

R: Please Tell Me If It Hurts...
S: You Can Never Hurt Me....

He Smiled And Took The Protection From The Drawer Aside And Slided It To His Length And Set Himself Between Her Thighs And Gave A Long Lingering Kiss On Her Forehead And Took Away All Her Tension.

He Plunged In Her Slowly And Felt Her Legs Getting Tightly Wrapped Around His Waist....A Lone Tear Escaped Her Eye And He Kissed It And Started Moving Slowly.... Soon She Got Set And He Kissed Her Hungrily As His Thing Flexed Inside, She Kept Shaking Violently.....He Continued Plunging In And Out Of Her, Not Giving Up Easily And She Raised Herself Up To Meet His Every Thursts And Soon They Raced Till The Heaven And Ended Up Having Their Orgasm.

Both Were Panting Heavily....He Kept His Head Exactly On Her Heart Hearing Her Beats And She Caressed His Hair Gently And Soon They Dozzed Off.....

************************************

Next Morning

The Sun Rays Felt On The Couple Sleeping Peacefully In Each Other's Embrace And Sonakshi Squinted Her Eyes And Opened Them Slowly To See Her Love Looking At Her With Utmost Love. He Moved A Lock Of Hair From Her Face And Tucked It Behind Her Ear And Smiled.

R: Good Morning.
S: Morninggggg
R: Very Fresh...Hmmm?
S: Ha Ab Fresh To Hoga Insaan After Having Such A Mind Blowing Love Making Session.
R: Ohhh.... I See Wifey Enjoyed It.
S: Of Course
R: I Love You
S: I Love You 2.... I Love You 3, I Love You 4, I Love You 5, I Love You 6, I Love You 7, I Love You 8, I Love You 9 I Love You Hindered Thousand Crores.
R: 9 Ke Baad Seedha Hundred Thousand Crores?
(He Said Chuckling)
S: Haa... It's My Maths... Aisa Hi Hai
R: Yeah....I See

They Both Soon Got Ready And Headed Down For The Breakfast With Their Small Hanging Bags.

Sona's Outfit

Rohit's Outfit

Rohit's Outfit

They Both Completed There Breakfast And Headed Outside Towarfs The Main Road And Took A Cab And Went To The Singapore Flyover

They Both Completed There Breakfast And Headed Outside Towarfs The Main Road And Took A Cab And Went To The Singapore Flyover ...... They Came Down From The Cab And Walked A Little Ahead.

S: Rohit
R: Hmm
S: Honeymoon Pe To Sab Log Jaate Hai Na?
R: Of Course Sona
S: To Fir Ye To Normal Ho Gaya Na
R: Matlab? Tum Kya Different Karna Chahti Ho?
S: Strangers....
R: What?
S: Ha Na.... Let's Be Strangers
R: Kya Keh Rahi Ho Sona.... We're Married.
S: Arey I Know That... But Aisa Act Karte Hai Na Like We're Unwin Persons Than Wo Ajnabee Banke Baatein Karna, Ghumna... Thodi Bohot Flirting And All...What Say?
R: Wooww.... It Is Fantastic Idea Sona..
Apni Hi Wife Ke Saath Ajnabee Banke Flirt Karne Mai Maza Aayega.
S: So Let's Do It?
R: Yeah.... So We're Strangers
S: Yeah... We're Strangers.... Tum Uss Taraf Jao Mai Dusri Taraf Jaati Hu.
R: Perfect

They Both Went To Other Way Alone.

************************************
So, I Hope You All Liked The Update It Was My First Attempt On Writting Mature Content So Please Bare With Any Kind Of Mistakes And Get Ready For Cheesy And Flirty Side Of Rohit Sippy... Let's See How This Stranger Track Goes..

Lots Of Love
KMG