After

When a lot of people imagine heaven, I think that they imagine paradise, whether that is some tropical island, or a small comfy nook somewhere private. But when I imagine heaven, I imagine this…

As soon as you die, your guardian angel takes your hand. They smile at you and lead you up, up, up, and into the clouds. They show you the world, and the impact you left, yet they don't speak a word. As they show you your impact, they tap your shoulder and hand you a small note. In the small, neat, dare you say, perfect handwriting, it tells you who they were, how they have helped you, and explains what’s about to happen next. 

Hello. I am your guardian angel. I watched over you all your life. I was specifically made by God to help you, and a few others, through your life. When you were about to give up, I put those little amounts of hope in your mind, allowing you to do great things. What is about to happen next might scare you, but in the end, it could give you infinite peace, or ultimate pain. You can stay here till you say goodbyes to one chosen person, but choose wisely, this choice can affect both you and this person of choosing. When you're finished saying goodbye you will be transported somewhere. You might know it, or you might not have the slightest idea where you are. Here, you will meet anywhere between one and eight people in this area. It is them you will continue your journey with. 

With high hopes, your guardian angel ♡

You look around, only to find that the holy being had left.

...................

Thanks for reading! Promise it gets better! Don't forget to vote!