Chapter 1

You look around, only to find that the holy being had left. You think long and hard about who you would like to visit. Your parents? Your favorite teacher? The pastor at your church? Your best friend? To forgive someone who wronged you?
The answer was obvious to you- you would pick the person you love the most. Your best friend and long-time crush would be the recipient of your final goodbye to this world. It was as if you had decided that long before dying. You had met them the summer before fourth grade. You were both on the same swim team. At that point, they were faster than you, but over the years, you had invested more time into the sport, and you had become exponentially faster. But you also went to the same school. Every year, it was you, her, and your other friend. You three were inseparable. You and her were closer though, because of both swim, and the fact that you both lived fairly close. A fifteen minute drive, while it could take up to an hour to get to your other friend’s house. 
In seventh grade, you had gotten particularly close to her. 
She opened up slightly to you, and after years of being with her, you knew that that was a sign of True, Real trust. Anyone could tell that she was a quirky person, she could always make you laugh. The main reason you hadn’t given up on this silly crush was because one of the most common conversations that you can remember from seventh grade was about both of your sexuality. You had told her about the slight crush on one of your other friends who she didn’t know a whole bunch. She was very supportive of you, but you told her you were still searching for the right word to express your feelings. You knew you weren’t completely gay, but you weren’t sure bisexual or pansexual covered it. And another time, you both agree to take the same sexuality test. You had gotten bisexual, but she said she had gotten gay. You had actually taken the test twice to see if the questions were the same every time. They were. Therefore, you concluded, she had had some type of attraction to another girl before. Therefore, you had a chance. 

...................

Thanks for reading! Please vote!