Part 12

Place : Geet apartment.

Geet : Iam not deserve him, he is rich person

Geet heart: U r fool, he love u that only he care for u

Geet mind: Geet not stupid , u r stupid and he is rich person, he want like to marriage to rich girl neither than to middle class girl.

Geet: she is right .he not accept me to his wife with sad voice.

Geet heart: But Geet pinky said he is worried for u and appointed more no of doctors, checkup only for u.

Geet little smile : Ha

Geet mind: Appointed doctor team and he also worried to u. its only sympathy for u its not his love to u.

Geet face fell down.

Geet heart: Dont hear her words and in party u looked ,his eyes shows only love for u right.

Geet :ha I saw he was looking only for me.he eyes full of love for me , he was missing me so much.

Geet mind: U thinking about him only but think that girl also, she hug him and said she is his wife

Geet heart: He is not married that girl lied

Geet mind : Yes he is not married may be she is future wife .i mean his fianc

Geet shout both are stopped , iam already confused,now u both are confusing more.leave me alone.

Geet heart and Geet mind vanished in air.

Pinky: Geet why ur shouting and touch her forehead said ur fever reduced letgo change ur dress and I already packed our things

Door bell rings and pinky went to Open the door.

Pinky open the door and saw sanskar Stand in front of door..

Pinky: Come inside bhai

S: How is geetu

P: She is fine but now little bit fever.

S: Fever, u didnot told me morning.

P: Oh bhai , Geet said not told u about her fever.

S: Where is she.

P: Room

Sanskar went to her room and geet come out the bathroom.

G: Bhai, when u come.

S: Come we need to go hospital first

G : Nothing bhai iam alright.

S: I call doctor .

P: Not again bhai, already more than 10,doctors checked our Geet.

S:  what r u saying

P narrates office incident and sanskar selfthought MSK angry and ruthless person carring my geetu.I want to know all details then only i decided what am I do.

P:Geet u ready and just check packing thing only, if missing anything tell me, I will pack.

S: Geet u have fever, how will go alone both of u and no iam not allow you both go to Chennai.