Part 51

Thanks for reading,votes & comments.thank u so much

Pls ignore mistakes

Part 51

Priest announced world : u both r married couple and blessed them as live long life together and said seeking blessing from elders .

Maaneet nods their head and first come to dadi & lakshu patti place..

Lakshmi & dadi : blessed them whole heartly..

Maaneet touched mahendra & sivagami foot as seeking blessing from them and now raguram & janu turn..Raguram & janu maa eyes moist eyes seeing her little daughter now she was not more little one ,now she is married woman.today onwards there is no right with her.she is going away from them. Raguram touched his hand to janu as gestured control urself. Maaneet come infront of geet parents and bend touch their foot..both blessed them with pure heart.

Geet look at parents face and she is first child of her parents and after seeing their face while her eyes also moist . geet hugged raguram first and when this chest cocoon her whenever she had in pain ,lightly sobbing to that hard chest,Raguram patted her head and janumaa emotional look at their bonding..geet very close with raguram . why not every girl princess/ mother of her father right .maan side hug to janumaa..

Vicky : bhabhi,uncle this is not bidaai time both control ur water bag as refer their tears with teasing tone

Geet pulled away from raguram ,moist tear eyes look at Vicky and Vicky said : I thought my bhabhi is ring master of MSK but seems not like that she is crying baby with chuckling face.

Geet twisted his Vicky ear : what u said,I am crying baby..

Vikcy :bhabhi maa,plz forgive ur sweet devar with puppy face.

Geet remove her hand from ear : bhabhi maa with surprised even confused face.

Vicky side hug to geet: yes,bhabhi also another mother of brother in law..u r my maa,bhabhimaa with proud tone.maan clear his throat as signed i am also here. Vicky ignore his signed , if he is with his bhabhi , he don't need his bhai too.

Choti yuck face: see angel, in ur marriage day itself , u got monkey child ..

Vicky: moti with grin teeth , janumaa , iam saying right na, geet bhabhi is my maa right with puppy sad face.

Janumaa patted Vicky cheek: yes, bhabhi also another mother of her husband sibling with smiling face.

Vicky winning smile to choti and choti twisted her lip.

Sanskar : maan, u forgot me..

Maan rolled his eyes (mind) : now he start another drama,no one leave me alone with my mishty.

Maan: now what u want from me..with fuming face.

Sanskar : I am elder of ur wife so u both were not ask blessing from me and show his foot waiting for their touch with attitude face.

Maan glare to sanskar ..

Sanskar : alteast today only rest ur big eyes and stop ur glaring session with teasing tone ..

Sanskar hugged maan : happy for u,my friend,happy married life.i am lucky got brother in law like u..take care my sister

Maan smiled: I will with reciprocate his hug.