Nightmares

Y/n pov:

A few days have passed since I've came home. Aizawa is helping me try and learn my quirk since my body isn't used to it. My original quirk, I could use any quirk like it was my own, not a problem, so why now am I having a problem controlling it? As I got into my bed I sighed and pulled the blanket over my head. "You're gonna suffocate like that you know." I heard a small chuckle from the door. "Hm?- oh hi Inko." I moved the blanket from my head and sat up to face her. "Y/n honey, if you'd like you can just call me mom." I could feel the love coming from her, and honestly it was different. I haven't felt that since dad died..."ok...mom, what's up?" She smiled and walked over to me and sat on the bed. "How are you holding up?" I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder. "I'm alright. Scared. But alright. I'll get over it, sooner or later." She shook her head and placed a hand on my head, and started stroking my hair. "A lot of people say that you know. Izuku used to be one of them. Obviously he's grown from it, but maybe if you need someone you can talk to him, I know this probably wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I'm not very good with depression and such-" "it was perfect mom. Thank you." She smiled and gave me a hug, leaving me be for the night. I laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"You know y/n, you shouldn't have ran away from us. We could've protected you. But since you wanted to run from us, you must suffer the consequences. " I heard a throaty laugh somewhere in the distance. "You really are Just like your father you know that? Always putting yourself in harm's way, that's why he died you know. He left the house that day angry with you y/n. He wasn't focused on his hero duties. That's why he's gone-" I held my ears and closed my eyes "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!-" I jolted awake and grabbed my shirt in a bunch. "Oh...it was just a dream.." I try to calm down but I can't, my breathing becomes more Erratic, and I can feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I just want to see Katsuki. *knock knock knock" I look over to the door and hear a very tired quiet voice. "y/n it's Izuku, are you alright I heard your headboard slam into the wall..." I sigh and get up to open the door. "Yeah I'm alright.. just a nightmare.." I open the door and izuku is standing in the doorway with all might themed pajamas and an all might throw blanket wrapped around his shoulders, along with the worst case of bed head I've ever seen. His curly hair was strung out in all directions, as if it's never been brushed a day on its life. "May I come in?" I nodded and izuku stepped into my room rubbing his eyes. I shut my door and sat back down on my bed, while izuku sat at my desk that I had for homework. It really amazes me how I'm able to keep up with school with how much shit I've been out through... "do you wanna talk about it?.." I shook my head and smiled. "I'm alright Izu, it was just a bad dream I'm sorry I woke you up-" "y/n cut the crap. Look, if you don't want to talk about it that's okay. But don't say sorry for something that bothers you, that's not okay. There's things in life that are going to scare you, and bring you down, don't apologize for it, you need to learn to face it head on, and not be afraid anymore. Everyone has their own way of doing things. Mine was realizing If I wanted to be a hero, I couldn't let depression and anxiety get the better of me. Imagine if I killed myself, and said I wanted to save people's lives. What good am I to someone if I'm not here anymore? Do you understand what I'm saying?" I stared at him with wide eyes. That was the first time he ever said anything like that, it kind of scared me if I'm being honest. It was different. I smiled softly and looked down at my legs. "Yeah I understand...thank you for that.." I felt my bed shift and izuku placed a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want me to stay in here tonight, or do you want me to call kacchan?" I shrugged and stifled a laugh. "I doubt katsuki would be awake, what time is it even?" He pulled his phone out of his pajama pants waistband and turned it on. "2:30." I ran a hand through my h/c hair and sighed. "I'll try and call kacchan for you, give me a second-" izuku unlocked his phone and scrolled to a contact with the name "💥 Dynamight 💥" and pressed call. "Dynamight? Is that katsuki?" He held back a laugh and held up a finger telling me to give him a second and he would explain. After a few seconds I could hear the ringing stop and a tired groggy katsuki answer the phone. "Deku what the fuck do you want it's 2:30 in the morning why the hell are you calling me?" "Kacchan you know I wouldn't call you unless it was important, y/n had a nightmare and I thought I should call you and ask if you could come over here and sleep, if not that's fine it won't be the end of the world-" "Deku you know my old hag would throw a fit if she found out I snuck out in the middle of the night. I wish I could, I really do please tell her it's going to be okay and I'll talk to her about this tomorrow okay?" I felt my heart sink and I laid Down on the bed next to Izuku, who was still on the phone. I didn't care what they were saying anymore. I just want to go to sleep. I started to drift off again and I felt a hand rest on my head. "Hey y/n, kacchan can't come, do you want me to stay with you?" I nodded and moved over for him to lay in the bed beside me. I felt the bed move and told him good night, falling into a deep sleep.

Inko pov:

"Where are those two- they should be awake by now, it's almost 8, they're gonna be late..." I headed up the stairs to izukus room only to find it empty with the covers strewn about. "Oh my..." is my baby alright?! Oh no y/n! Is she okay?! I hurried to the door next to izukus and opened the door very slowly. As I peeked in the room, I saw izuku and y/n, cuddles up under izukus favorite all might blanket, izuku protecting her like she was a new born baby, and y/n, with her head in izukus chest, sucking on her thumb. I guess it's a habit she never dropped from when she was a baby. I smiled to myself and closed the door carefully. I'll give them a day off. They've been through a lot...

Bakugou pov:

Where the fuck is Deku and short stack?! They're not answering my calls and it's LUNCH TIME. THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE HOURS AGO DAMN IT! Before the bell rang to go back to class, I got an email notification from Aizawa. "The fuck?- why is this geezer emailing...me...." as I read the email, I realized I was just being paranoid, aunt Inko called Aizawa and told him she decided to let them stay home, saying they've been through a lot and needed a day. "Oh hELL no." I got up and made my way to the front door. "Bakugou. Where do you think you're going?" I turn around and see a very tired Aizawa. "Uhhhh I was-" "cut the crap kid, go back to class. You're not leaving until the day is over." "THE HELL?! SMALL FRY AND THE DAMN NERD GET TO TAKE A DAY BUT I CAN'T?! THAT'S NOT FAIR." He let out a long sigh and shook his head. "The only way you're leaving the school building is by taking her today's work, And FINISHING THE SCHOOL DAY." "FUCK YOUUUU." I yelled at him as I stomped my way back to class. "Shitty ass sensei- shitty ass class- stupid fucking rules-" I sat in my seat and crossed my arms mumbling curses under my breath. God I hope y/n is alright- I wish I could've been there for her last night but the old hag would've killed me if I snuck out...I need to see her. The next time I see her I swear- I'm going to ask her on a date. I love that little idiot so much- not a single thing in the world could stop me from making her mine. *RINGGGGG* must've been stuck in my head...schools already over.."Bakugou. A word." I got up and walked to Aizawa s desk. "Here." He hands me a tiny stack of paper. "This her work? I thought she would've had more..." "well she actually stayed on top of it, all of her missing assignments have been turned in already." "Huh...alright then. See ya sensai." "Bakugou." I turn around from where I was about to walk out and look at Aizawa. "The next time you try to walk out of the school building, you're expelled."