Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

Izuku's POV

I woke up and left my dorm but I was not in uniform. When I entered the class everyone was staring at me so I waved as I walked to me aizawa's desk Iida was trying to lecture me but I ignored him and gave Aizawa a paper that had my number and Insta on it. I told him he would know why later just so I could confuse him because I like messing with people. I then teleported to my dad's house and found my dad on the couch talking to someone so I decided to go surprise them "BOO!!" They both jumped and then looked at me

D-dad
I-izu

D:Oh hey zu when did you get here

I:I just came actually just got here ummm well I am going up stairs to my room and we can surprise all the others, I still need to get my stuff from the dorms and tell them im leaving but I wanted to confuse them first so im doing it tomorrow. Oh and hey Jake.

Izuku turned towards jake, who had just entered the room.

J: I was just coming to see your father to ask about when the next time we could visit each other would be. But as I can see that would be right now.

They laughed and joked around a bit more before deciding that it was time for bed. The next morning he woke up late and just threw on the first outfit he could find. At bottom of page. He than teleported to his desk not waiting time on changing to his uniform. Everyone was shocked to say the least but they were in for a bigger shock as soon as class was over.

TiMe SkIp PaSt BoRiNg ClAsS sTuFf

The bell signaling the end of class rang but before anyone could leave the classroom izuku ran to the front of the classroom to tell them of the news. "Hey I have somthing to say, I am moving to america to live with my father and real friends!" Everyone was shocked, even Aizawa so they all started shouting questions untill Aizawa had enough and made them quite down and told them to raise their hands to ask their questions. Izuku called on Mina first, "What did you mean real friends?" Izuku luaghed at this, confusing everyone. "Well what happened when I turned Uraraka, Oh yeah! Didn't you all turn your backs on me and start being mean because that's how I remember it. That is also one of the reasons I am leaving, My dad needs help with things and my friends need me back there with them." After answering a few more questions, Izuku hugged Aizawa and left to tell his other teachers and Nezu. Once he told them when and why he was moving to america, they gave him a huge hug. He told them that due to another quirk, they can visit him whenever. All they had to do is message him that they wanted to visit. Izuku then left to go pack up his room, finally being able to rid himself of the allmight shrine he had set up to hide his true personality. After an hour of packing up his stuff and deciding what to bring and what to discard, Izuku was fianlly ready to leave UA and go back to where he truly belonged. Izuku walked out into the common room with his stuff while on the phone with Jake. He looked up to see everyone from his class and decided he would leave them with another suprise. After ending the call with Jake he started to speak. "My quirk that yu saw was only one of my quirks, Well it's time for me to go now so bye guys." Then Izuku winked and laughed at their faces but befoore anyone could question him, they saw Izuku disappear in thin air leaving the class shocked.

  IMPORTANT
   Authors Note
  Please read

Sorry it's so short, I havent really had time to write because my grades have been slipping so i still wont be able to update often but I will try my best to update whenever I can. Thank you for being patient and reading this story.

 Thank you for being patient and reading this story

What Izuku chose to wear.