Chapter 3

After Izuku left, he teleported to America and got settled in. He then left to visit his real friends and skate around. Once he got there he decided he would suprising them and post it on his Insta so he started recording. Once the video started to record Izuku explained what he was doing and marched up to the doors. When he got to the doors he kicked them open and shouted really loud to get their attention. "What up bitches, you missed me?!" Everyone quickly got over their shock and jumped on him and hugged him. He then stopped the video and posted it. Soon after the reunion they went to a party where they all got wasted and passed out.

The next morning Izuku woke up with a huge hangover. Sitting up he realized he was naked but before he could freak out to bad he saw who he was with. He saw both his boyfriends, Jacob and Elijah lying next to him. (If you dont rememberwho those two are here is their info)

 (If you dont rememberwho those two are here is their info)

The two who were sleeping soon woke up and they had breakfast

The two who were sleeping soon woke up and they had breakfast. They decided to relax because they had school the next day. This is where Izukus new, better life began.

This is Henry he is your time SkIp today. He skips one year due to lack of creativity.

Back in Japan class 1-A really missed Izuku and regretted they're actions. Well all except Urabitch, Glasses, and Creatibitch. The rest of the class for the most part ignored them and tried to reach out to Izuku bit they didn't have his new contact info. They were in the commons when Mina shot up and yelled "I found midoriya's insta!" Everyone gathered around and she attached her phone to the TV and started scrolling through his page.