Chapter 4 - The Encounter (unedited)

Jungkook P.O.V

As it descended, it bit Jisoo's leg and she shrieked in pain while Jin Hyung went towards her. The charm given by the headmistress started glowing in my pocket and as I took it out, the creature stopped attacking us and came closer to me as it kept its eyes on the charm and as it came closer in a much calmer way, it sniffed the surroundings before bowing down and touching the charm. I was stunned at the sight of the creature as it glowed with light until it turned into a normal crocodile, bowing to us before it went. 

//time skip for a few minutes//

After we thought we were safe another creature came at us and again we shot it with our powers it didn't work. I was trying to get the charm glow again to do its magic but to my dismay, nothing happened. Then we heard heavy footsteps, using our enhanced hearing and amused to see a girl with pretty pink flowers planted in her hair, her eyes were almond-shaped with a mesmerizing hazel brown, her nose was dainty as she swept through the tree with her beautiful eyes scanning the area below until facing the creature who also seemed to keep its eyes on her until it also started moving forward closer and closer.

Jin P.O.V

When the new mysterious girl touched the creature he glowed with a tremendous light until he settled back down, bowing before leaving while wagging his tail in happiness. We all turned our heads to this mystery savior of ours while she walked up to us eyeing Jisoo with a steady expression before moving onto the rest of us.

Author's P.O.V

Lisa walked over to them and started eyeing them suspiciously before looking at Jungkook's hand which was closed tightly in his fist. "You all must hurry, it's not a moment before he starts sending millions of his corrupted minions." she waved her hand for us to follow, and as we did so she leads us to the heart of the forest, which looked like a barren land with no trees and grass just surrounding it. She started touching something in mid-air before leading us towards nothing in particular when she saw that we weren't making a move she stepped forwards, only to vanish the next moment. We were hesitant but knew that it was too late to change our course back into the forest and stepped into the clearing, Only to be transported to a new place with a house in the clearing and plants of all sorts on the side.

 We were hesitant but knew that it was too late to change our course back into the forest and stepped into the clearing, Only to be transported to a new place with a house in the clearing and plants of all sorts on the side

We then spotted the girl from before plucking out different plants before heading towards us, still eyeing Jisoo. "Place her over there, I'll get the medicines ready," she said as she pointed over to a bench. I nodded and placed Jisoo down, while she groaned in pain. I looked over to Jungkook to see if we should trust her or not.

Jungkook P.O.V

I assuringly nod at Jin Hyung as he looks at me one more time before leaving her completely in the cares of a beautiful stranger. She jogged back towards Jisoo before taking out the plants she picked from before and started feeding them to Jisoo, petal by petal until all the petals were over and she placed the stem onto her chest before getting up and walking towards me. "How did you get the charm," she asked in a fierce tone, somehow I felt scared of her and the thing is I have never felt scared of anybody in my entire life except for this random stranger who could be weaker compared to me. "Our headmistress gave it to us," I said in a monotone, she stared back, and again her luscious lips began to move.  Hugh what is wrong with me I shouldn't be admiring her. "What is the name of your headmistress," she asked as her features softened and looked back at me. 

"Her name is Pharrell," said Jisoo who was all good now with no mark of pain on her face. "Jisoo!! you're, okay" exclaimed Jin Hyung while he ran and gave her a big hug before letting go.  "Oh good, you're all better now and headmistress Pharrell is it, well a little birdie did tell me she sent someone with the charm, makes sense," she said while motioning for us to follow her. Then Taehyung who was quiet for so long spoke, "How did you do all of that back there" he asked his voice going stone-cold before relaxing when Jennie Noona put a hand on his. "Well first go freshen up and I will explain everything later," she said with a smile as we realized we were already inside her house and though it looked small from the outside it was beautiful and ethereal on the inside. As she showed us our rooms, surprisingly enough for all of us she headed downstairs and started making some food by the smell of it.

// Time skip after everyone freshened up and came downstairs//

We were in awe at the amount of food she prepared in such a small amount of time, and the most surprising thing was that all of this is vegetarian and though I like eating meat, this was just impeccable.

The food (I searched up and it said all of these foods are vegan, so why not make it vegetarian:-

As we sat down Jennie suddenly piped in "are you going to tell us how you did that and what you know about the charm?" she said which seemed to catch the girl off guard before she spoke "Well my name is Lisa and that charm you're holding is what I...

As we sat down Jennie suddenly piped in "are you going to tell us how you did that and what you know about the charm?" she said which seemed to catch the girl off guard before she spoke "Well my name is Lisa and that charm you're holding is what I gifted your headmistress Pharrell a few months back when she was in the forest and happened to get lost and was cornered by dark creatures, I gave her the charm in case she was ever in need of help again it has the power to destroy only one dark creature and alerts me" she finished while munching on her food again without looking at our dumbstruck faces.

"Can you help us?" asked Rose who was patiently waiting for Lisa to continue, "Well, yes I can but why don't you return the favor of introducing yourselves," she said while look at us waiting for an answer.

"My name is Jin."

"My name is Namjoon."

"My name is yoo-Suga, call me Suga."

"My name is Jimin."

"My name is Taehyung."

"My name is Jungkook."

"My name is Jisoo."

"My name is Jennie."

"My name is Rose."

"Well, it's nice to meet you all," she said with a smile that for some reason melted my heart.

Hope you enjoyed it, will continue in the next chapter. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and give suggestions.