Chapter 6 - Impossible?!! (Unedited)

Lisa P.O.V
As we walked to the mist that supposedly kept the academy a secret from the dark forces, my companions and now good friends turned to me before whispering between themselves. As I waited for their small chit-chat to finish, curiosity got the better of me.
I put my hand in front of me and touched the mist as it flew back and a pathway to walk could be seen. (#Elsa)

Jungkook P.O.V
We reached the mist that protected the academy from the outside world and then we all huddled
"how are we going to get through." Said Jennie
"we need the headmistress to cast that complicated spell, unless Jungkook does it but he will have to use a lot of his power and he could possibly be corrupted by the darkness." Namjoon said while having his fingers on his chin and rubbing it. 'That's so nice' I thought sarcastically
"Woah!!! That's so cool how is she doing that" said Taehyung clearly awestruck.
"How in the world is she doing that" I said confused as we all took steps closer to her.

Lisa P.O.V

The others kept on whispering about how she's doing that but i didn't understand. I took a step towards the smoky lit passageway. As if pushing me and my friends forward through it and forced me to close my eyes waiting for what was about to happen. As a bright light touched my face I opened my eyes to be met with shocked and confused faces of what seemed over a hundred unknown faces. A tugging feeling inside me told me to look behind and me being me turned around to be met with everyone except Jungkook having a bruise on their necks. I walked over to them and one by one touched their wounds examining what type of wound this was, and at that moment I knew they must have touched my poison flowers. Just because they were pretty, they had to touch them and super smart me remembered to get all my special plants for countering all of these type of bruises. I took out my precious flore sanandum, which happens to mean the flower of healing when converted to English.

"Open your mouths." I said while taking off a petal of the flore sanandum.

"What, wait why do they need to take that and how in the world did I not get hurt." Jungkook said as he looked at me.

"That I will explain later and until then this should reduce the poison effect on their hands when they touched each other" I said while feeding Jisoo with a petal.

Jungkook P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Lisa was taking a petal and feeding Jisoo and as if an immediate reaction, the bruise on her cheeks and hands vanished and were replaced with her own skin as if nothing ever happened. She continued this for all of them and the same outcome for the other five and what seemed to surprise me the most is when she walked over towards me and fed me a black flower.

Author P.O.V

As Lisa was feeding Jungkook, something they hadn't realized was that, all the students who had gathered outside after hearing how the magical mist border moved aside were looking at Lisa and the others with utter shock, and some secretly envying her ability to heal the great princesses and princes.

"Hello Lisa, long time no see"...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I finished I started today and finished today as i had no time before this to actually finish this and am plan