Chapter 38

YN P.O.V.

Diggy-*Chuckles* That's... peanut butter. *Licks his lips*

YN-Your good at this. *Giggle*

Diggy-*Takes his blindfold off and pecks your lips* Okay your turn sweetheart.

Diggy and I were on the kitchen floor of our vacation home in Barbados. I would feed him something with the blind fold on and he would have to guess what it was, but now it was my turn.

Diggy tied the blind fold around my head gently then placed one hand on my thigh as I heard him move things around in the refrigerator.

Diggy-*Feeds you something* What do you think babygirl? *Rubs your thigh*

YN-Mmm... *Chew a little more* is this pepperoni? *giggle*

Diggy-*Chuckles* Yup. Okay what's this? *Pops more food into your mouth*

YN-*Chew the food* Cold pizza from last night? *Swallow your food and laugh*

Diggy-You are a complete fat genius. *Chuckles and takes the blindfold off of you*

YN-*Rub your stomach* It's the baby I swear.

Diggy-*Smiles at you* You are so beautiful.

YN-And you are so handsome. *Smile back at him*

Diggy leaned forward and kissed you slowly. As the kiss got more intimate he picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

Diggy carried you outside by the pool without breaking the kiss.

YN-*Break the kiss and press your nose against him* It is so hot out here. You mumbled to him.

Diggy let you down on your feet.

Diggy-*Smirks* Your right. He said while taking his tan shorts and white shirt off throwing them onto the concrete that surrounded the pool.

YN-What are you doing loser? *Giggle*

Diggy ran and jumped into the pool making a huge splash.

YN-*Laugh*

Diggy-Get in baby. He said as he came back to the top of the water.

YN-I think I'll pass this time...

I sat on the edge of the pool and stuck my feet in the water as Diggy swam over to me.

YN-*Smile at him* You look like Danielle.

Diggy-No, Danielle looks like you. He stated while laying his wet head in your lap and laying his arms on each side of your thighs as you played with his wet hair.

Diggy's P.O.V.

This was our last night in Barbados and she didn't want to swim with me? NO way.

I left YN's warm embrace and went underwater pulling her ankle with me. I heard YN screaming from above the surface until- SPLASH! I felt her body close to mine under water.

I pulled her close to me and gave her an underwater peck on her soft lips before we both swam to the top of the water.

YN-*Smacks his chest* Diggy you got my Brazilian hair wet and I said I didn't want to swim! Asshole! YN yelled at me.

She was so cute when she was mad.

Diggy-I'm sorry baby. I said as I inched a little closer to her face and kissed her soft lips.

YN finally gave in and deepened our kiss.

Perfect time for a quickie I thought.

Without wasting time on foreplay I pulled down my boxers and unbuttoned YN's denim shorts.

YN-*Moan through the kiss*

She didn't have on any underwear, perfect.

I slowly slid into her.

YN-*Break the kiss and moan* Ahhhh.

Diggy-*Grunts* Shit you get tighter and tighter.

I picked YN up as she wrapped her legs around my waist under the water.

I began to bounce her up and down on me as water splashed around and trickling sounds were being produced.

YN-Ahh, Ahh, Yesss baby right there. Mmmm.

Diggy-*Kissing your neck* You like that baby? *Grunts* Ahhhh! YN! I felt her clench her walls around me.

YN-Mmm, Ahhh. *Reach underwater and rub your clit as you closed your eyes and bit your lip* Bab- baby ugghhh I love you! You shouted as Diggy gently bit down on your neck.

Diggy-Ahhh, damn babe. He ran his hands down your back then planted them on your butt underwater.

YN-AHHH DIGGY I LOVE YOU! You screamed as you came all over him and your liquids seeped into the pool.

Diggy-Ah I love you more. He grunted as he came inside of you then kissed you passionately.

You two dove under the water and splashed around for the rest of the night.

The next morning I woke up and got all of our things together, triple checking to make sure we had everything.

Once our jet landed I got all of our luggage loaded on then I went and got my sleeping wife.

Although she's not gaining much weight or experiencing morning sickness with this pregnancy YN ate and slept a lot.

Diggy-*Picks you up bridal style and kisses your forehead gently*

YN-*Groan and snuggle your head into his neck*

She acts just like Danielle.

Diggy-*Chuckles* You cold sweetheart?

YN-*Groan again*

I carried her onto the jet and up we went.

We were in the air all day; stopping only once in New Jersey to get Danielle. Then finally, we were back in Cali.

YN got Danielle as I got our luggage.

Pilot-Where do I park this bad boy sir? *Smiles*

Diggy-*Smiles* It is mine Huh?

Pilot-*Chuckles*

Diggy-For now, the backyard. *Winks at the pilot*

Pilot-You got it sir.

YN P.O.V.

YN-It was amazing munch. *Smile widely*

Danielle-*Stares at you blankly*

YN-I played with dolphins! Yayyy!

Danielle-*Giggles and claps her little hands*

YN-*Giggle*

After Danielle was finished taking her bath I put on her onesie and laid her down for bed.

YN-Goodnight Dan. *Kiss her cheek and lay her in her crib*

Danielle-Mama. *Waves at you*

YN-*Giggle* Oh shit I forgot to give you a fresh pamper munch! *Pick her back up and lay her on the changing table*

I walked over to Danielle's diaper bag and reached in it for a fresh pamper.

I pulled out a pamper and her fresh cucumber scented baby wipes then walked back over to her.

I opened the pamper and saw a yellow sticky note. I picked it up and read it aloud.

YN-*Reading the note* I'll take the baby first...

I looked at Danielle then back at the note. I crumbled it up and threw it into the trash can brushing the odd note off.