Chapter 27

YN P.O.V.

Diggy-You love me right? I asked YN through our passionate kiss as we stumbled into our hotel room.

YN-Of course. You say quickly breaking the kiss then rekindling it.

Diggy-*Takes his jacket off and throws it on the floor* *breaks the kiss* How much do you love me?

YN-*Bite your lip* *Reach your hand in Diggy's pocket and grab the condom he had*

Diggy-*Chuckles*

YN-I love you so much that... That we don't need this. *Throw the condom on the floor*

That was hard for me to say but... I guess having another baby can't be as bad as it seems.

Diggy-*Smiles and picks the condom back up* I know your just saying that for me. I know your not really ready, and I'm okay with that.

Awe, he's so sweet.

YN-Daniel. *Look into his eyes* Put. The. Condom. Down. I pronounced every word sternly.

Diggy-*Drops the condom* Say no more.

Diggy picked me up and walked me into the bedroom, closing and locking the door he laid me down gently on the bed, gently like I was Danielle.

YN-*Studying his face*

Diggy slowly pulled off my dress then just stared at my bra and underwear that were left on my body.

YN-*Clear your throat*

Diggy-Shhhh. He said to you as he leaned down and kissed you passionately and slowly.

As he didn't break the kiss, he slowly removed your matching Victoria's Secret thong and bra.

He began to kiss and suck on your neck marking his territory with the beautiful hickeys that would form later.

We didn't exchange any words.

Diggy took his shirt off then ran his finger from the middle of my boobs to the middle of my stomach. When he reached the middle of my stomach he just brushed his thumb back and forth over the small area.

Diggy-I love you YN. He finally spoke.

YN-I-I love you too.

I felt small little knots of passion in my stomach for some reason.

Diggy leaned down and slowly wrapped his lips around my clit.

I let out a low moan and gripped the sheets.

Diggy went a little faster, sucking, slurping, blowing,spelling out his name on my kitty. After a while I couldn't take it anymore and began to arch my back feeling my climax come on.

Diggy stopped.

YN-DIGGY WHAT THE HELL!? I shouted as I felt my liquids spill out of me.

Diggy just examined my kitty closely as I came all over the sheets.

Diggy-Wow. He murmured before licking up my juices.

YN-*Bite your lip as Diggy kissed up your stomach, to your neck, then to your lips*

I placed my small left hand on Diggy's chest and he placed his large left hand on top of mine.

Why is he being so 'touchy'?

Diggy-*Breaks the kiss and stares into your eyes*

YN-*Brush your thumb over his bottom lip as you stared back at him*