Another Vampire Another Relationship Pt.2

Okay, that last chapter was REALLY long. I'm gonna try to make this one shorter, but don't get your hopes up, I'm terrible at writing short things. Plus this is a backstory so I have to put in a ton more information than I do on a regular chapter.

For the record, Leorio and Kurapika are not back together yet, Kurapika's just going through a strong state of denial and Leorio never stopped loving Kurapika. Just in case that wasn't clear, I've been told that I make zero sense so I thought I'd clarify. Onto the shitty story that makes the bible seem short!

--------------------------------------------------

Kurapika's POV

I woke up with cold arms around me, it took me a while to register where I was and who I was with. It took me even longer to remember what had just happened. I tried to leave Leorio's hold, but was held there. I kept struggling, but it was becoming clearer by the second that he wasn't going to let go.

"Thank goodness, you're awake." he mumbled against my shoulder. I felt something wet drip down the side of my neck, it wasn't blood, I could tell he had already bandaged the wound up. Was he... crying? "I'm so sorry, I lost control, I didn't mean to take so much. You should have used the cross."

"A little hard to do that when your arms are being pinned to your sides."

"True, sorry about that too."

"It's fine, but can you let me go now?"

"Just a little longer?" I huffed, arguing would be a waste of time in the end since he had the control, so I relaxed back against him.

"Not too long, okay?" He smiled widely and hugged me tighter. His fangs were no longer visible and I was trying very hard not to think about the fact that he was a vampire. Looking at him right now made him seem like an average human, but now that I knew the truth, I couldn't get it out of my head.

"How does your neck feel?" You aren't making it any easier Leorio!

"It's a little sore, but I'll live."

"Oh, well if we ever do that again, I did hear something a while back... if I lick or even kiss the area I'm going to feed from before I bite, it should numb the pain, and then if I do it again after, it should help the wound seal."

"Why didn't you do that this time?!"

"I wasn't sure if it would be welcome, you don't seem to like me very much right now."

"If it numbs the pain, I'm all for it. Even if it does seem strange now that we aren't dating anymore."

"Can you please stop saying that. I hate being reminded that I lost you, and I hope that you'll come to accept me soon. I don't know if I can last without you. I was sleeping with your sword thingies for crying out loud!"

"Why'd you sleep with my nunchakus?"

"They remind me of you... and they smell like you, it makes me feel closer to you." I didn't know what to say to that, he was sleeping with wooden nunchakus in order to feel like we were together, the need for cuddles suddenly made sense though.

"Hm, so that's why you wanted cuddles then?"

"Yep."

"You're such a baby. Anyway, let's watch a movie or something, it's starting to look like I won't be able to leave for awhile with you holding me like this."

"Okay, what should we watch?"

"I don't care."

"Well then... what about that Arretty one? What was it called again?"