Epilogue: Marriage

Epilogue Time! A year and a half later and I'm finally done with this thing! Now I can start working on some stuff that I'll get a financial profit on- I really enjoyed writing for you guys though! Even if it ended up being a huge stressor at times. I actually spoke to my dad about that.

Him: "Why do you have to post tonight? Just do it tomorrow."
Me: "I've gotta be reliable if I ever want to succeed as a writer."
Him: "If you wanna be a writer, you need to be less reliable."

I will never understand his logic, even if we're practically the same person.

——————————————————————————————————

TWO YEARS LATER

Gon's POV

"We're going to the beach!" Taka grinned, holding onto Marlow's hand happily. A light dusting of pink was on the young vampire's face making me smile at how similar he was to Killua.

I nodded and lightly ruffled his hair. "Alright, you two be safe. If you encounter any danger, just call for the faeries, they'll be able to get to you the quickest."

"Taka's not going to be in any danger," Marlow muttered, his protectiveness of the boy evident. "Any vampire who wants to get him has to go through me!" He leaned over and bit Taka softly, earning small giggles at his clear possessiveness.

"Yeah, Brother Gon! Don't worry! Marlow will protect me! And I'll protect him too!"

I chuckled, remembering what I was like when Killua and I had first started dating. Well, after I finished being afraid, but still. They really were adorable. I had already promised myself that I wouldn't let that light in their eyes fade like mine had for so long, and seeing them like this only made me want to keep them from that fate even more. I gave Taka a quick hug before letting them run off towards the beach.

A chilling, yet powerful arm wrapped around my waist. "How mean, you made me sleep with you but left before I got the chance to bite you," my love faux-complained.

I hummed, leaning against him. "Sorry, Marlow woke me up to help him hide from Taka who kept embarrassing him."

Killua laughed and nipped lightly at my ear. "Sounds like someone I know."

"I love you," I mumbled, looking up at him. We used to be at a similar height, but since my darker years, my body has decided it didn't want to grow at all, unlike his. He was at least seven inches taller than me! It really wasn't fair. "You're such a pretty kitty," I giggled.

Killua picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him to help keep me balanced. He placed a soft kiss on my shoulder and I hummed in satisfaction at the small show of affection. "So, what do you want to do today, my Angel?"

I smiled and pecked him on the lips before answering, "I want you to go pick out your wedding dress. Theo promised she'd help and Elaine is gonna be there too, so you're guaranteed to get one that looks amazing. Then again, you'd look amazing in anything."

He groaned, "Do I really have to wear a dress? That's so embarrassing!"

"You promised!" I reminded him. It was one of my conditions for accepting his marriage proposal. Mostly because I wanted to see my Kitty all flushed as he walked down the aisle.

"I suppose it's worth it if it means I get to marry you. But first, why don't we cuddle for... ever? We can watch a movie, whatever you want."

I grinned, "Great! Then let's watch 'The Loved Ones'!" I hopped out of his arms and pulled him to the couch before letting him crawl on top of me while I set up the movie. Killua cuddled into me, just like the cat he was, and purred softly.