Sleep over

Today was the day of Mabel's sleep over with her girl friends. And Dipper was not looking forward to it. They were 16 he figured she would at least act a little more mature. And she was planning to have a sleep over right when they got back to gravity falls they haven't even been there for two days even. " Mabel do you really need to have a sleepover tonight" Dipper asked. " Yes Dipper now stop complaining and let this happen" Mabel said as she ran to finish making preparations.

Dipper was not the type of person who went to parties. He liked it when it was just him and his sister. "Dipper people are arriving get your butt down here!" Mabel shouted from down stairs.

Dipper went down stairs thinking its just one night how bad could it be, right? When Dipper got into the room he saw people sitting in a circle and a bottle in the middle. Oh no. He tried to run but his sister grabbed his arm and sat him in the circle. "You are not getting out of this bro bro so sit and let the magic happen" Mabel exclaimed. He just sighed (why me) he thought to himself. "Alright since this is my party I say dipper goes first" Mabel shouted. Everyone just cheered and egged her on. Dipper sighed again and spun the bottle. The bottle landed on a teenager with blond hair that almost looked like gold, yellow vest and white under shirt, black pants and shoes, eye patch, bow tie, and a top hat. The teen smiled at him his teeth did not look human they were to sharp looking.

Mabel jumped up and shouted " SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!". Then shoved Dipper and the stranger into a closet. Dipper just sat in a corner of the closet away from the blond stranger. "How are you Pine Tree?" The stranger chirped. Dipper knitted his eyebrows and realisation dawned on his face only one person called him Pine Tree. But how is he here? Where did he get his body? Why is he in a closet with Bill Cipher!?!?! All of these thoughts were running through his mind that he didn't see Bill sit right next to him. " You shouldn't ignore a guest Pine Tree and your thoughts are really loud" Bill drowned out. "How can you read my mind?!" Dipper demanded

"What you think that just because I am in this meat sack that I don't have my powers?" Bill asked. Bill put an arm around Dipper and pulled him closer his face right in front of Dippers. "I didn't think you did" dipper said quietly. Bill smirked and brought his face closer to Dippers.

"Well let's have some fun what do you say Pine Tree?" Bill said as he smirked at Dippers red face. "I don't think we should" Dipper all but squeaked. Bill ignored that and smashes his lips against Dippers. Dippers eyes go wide as he blushes but doesn't pull back he instead kisses back. Mabel rips open the door and squeals. "Dippers got a boyfriend" she screams while Dipper groans and stands up and walks out of the closet with Bill following close behind him. "We will continue this later" Bill said as Dipper blushed.

Later that night let's just say Dipper will never forget ever. ;)

If you have any requests or story ideas I will happily like to know. I will update when I can.