Showers

In this one Dipper and Mabel came here when they are 16 and Dipper doesn't have a crush on Wendy.

     Its had been a few weeks since the whole Bipper scene. Dipper was stilling healing from the fork stabbing, head banging, and sprained wrist that Bill had caused.

   Dipper sighed enjoying being home alone for once and started to strip for his morning shower. He wrist was still stiff even if it was healed now. He turned on the water and waited for it to get hot.

  Once it was hot he stepped in and sighed in relief at the hot water hitting his back. He started to put shampoo into his hair. When he was rinsing it out of his hair he heard some one pull back the curtain.

   I turn around around and see a blonde haired guy with two yellow eyes with cat slits for pupils. I gasp and back away I know who those eyes belong to. "Bill?!" I shout and back up until I hit the wall.

   "Pine Tree!" Bill chirps. "Look at this new body I got!" Bill gestures to his new human and very naked body. I blush and shake my head and growl. "Bill get out of my shower!" I yell.

   Bill just igrones Dipper and puts a hand on his chest and pushes him against the wall. I blush and stutter "W-what a-are you doing!" Bill quickly kisses Dipper on the lips to keep him quiet and presses his body against his.

  I blush and push Bill away. "W-what are you planning you over grown dorito!" I yell. Bill sighs. "After I was forced out of your body a guy here made a deal with me if I killed him I would get his body. Of course I jumped at the chance to have a body, after a while I made it to my liking and I couldn't get you out of my head." Bill looks up into Dippers eyes and blushes.

  "I guess you could say I fall for you Dipper Pines." Bill looks down and sighs. I was awestruck my number one enemy since this summer and he says he likes me! I didn't know what to say or do. My cheeks flushed, my heart started to pound in my chest, and my mind told my run but my body didn't listen.

   I slowly leaned down and kissed Bill gently on the lips and pulled him close to me. Bill was shocked he didn't expect Dipper to like him back let one kiss him! His shock faded and turned into lust for the 16 year old brunette.

   Dipper slowly licked Bills lower lip asking for entrance. Bill was all to happy to open his mouth and let Dipper kiss him. I shoved my tongue into Bills mouth and wrapped my arms around his waist and pull him closer.

   Bill moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Dipper neck and tangled his hands into his hair. I explored Bills mouth and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. The hot shower water was making our body hot and wet.

    I pulled away a string of saliva still connecting out mouths. I quickly start to kiss down his jaw line and to his neck. His nibble and suckle on the skin of his neck making Bill moan and gasp. I accidentally bit a little too hard on his neck causing it to bleed.

   Bill moaned louder and tilted his head to the side more. "Do that again." He begs and thrusts his hips into Dippers causing him to bite back a moan. Dipper thrusts his hips back at Bill and bites his neck again drawing blood. Bill moans and whispers against Dipper and pulls him in for another kiss.

   Dipper pulls away and sticks two fingers into Bill mouth. "Suck." He demands and Bill is all too happy to obliged he quickly licks and auxks on Dippers fingers getting them wet.

   Dipper pulls his fingers and slowly pushes one inside of Bill. Bill gasps and moans breathing heavy and he chuckles "I didn't think you would be top Dipper." He teases. Dipper thrusts in a second finger into Bill causing the demon to moan louder and grab Dippers arms for support.

   Dipper slowly pushes the fingers in and out listening to Bills whines and mewling sounds. When Bill moans louder than before and teanses he knows he has found his prostate. Dipper pulls his fingers out and Bill whines at the loss of contact.

   Dipper slowly pushes into Bill's entrance making him whimper and grab his arms tighter. Dipper kises the demon and strokes his length as he pushes all the way in. He gives him a minute and Bills starts to whine and move his hips begging Dipper to move.

   He starts to slowly pull out then slam back in making dire to hit Bills prostate. Bill is seeing stars when Dipper starts to pick up the pace and slam into him harder. The demon was panting and moaning mess. His eyes were dilated and lust blown.

   The hot water falls on to their naked and steamy bodies washing away the sweat and pre-cum. Dipper feels the heat pool at the bottom of his stomach and knows he is close.

  Bill on the other hand was not close enough to release meeting Dippers thrusts half way and letting out breathless moans. Dipper leans down and starts to suckle on Bills neck again bitting and nipping leaving behind hickeys.

   Bill mewls and racked his slightly clawed nails down my back. I arch my back slightly to the touch. I quickly kiss Bill and stroke his member as I pound his prosate. Bill moans into the kiss and tangles his fingers into Dipper hair and pulls him closer.

   Bill starts to tighten around Dippers member causing him to moan and bite Bills lip. A few more thrusts and Bill comes over both of their chests and Dipper groans as he comes and Bill milks as he pants and triesnto catch his breath.

  Dipper slowly pulls out and Bill slumps against the wall the showed still raining down on them. "T-that was amazing!" Bill says and gives a tired grin. Dipper nods and smiles and washes himself off as Bills does too.

   Dipper turned off the shower and dried himself off and out on a pair of boxers and a pair of pajama pants. Bill follows and puts on a pair of boxer and flops on Dippers bed. Dipper lays next to him and they spoon and tangle their legs together. "Does this make us boyfriends?" Dipper askes with a blush. Bill nods and yawns. "Yes Pine Tree now sleep." Bill puts his head on Dippers chest and listens to his heart beat before he falls asleep. Dipper eyes slowly close and he thinks before he falls asleep 'I had sex with a dream demon.'.