Welcomed By Jane

~(Y/N) POV ~

My eyes fluttered open. I slowly sat up and streched. I look across the room to see E.J. starring at me. I screamed as he started to chuckle.

"Why were you watching me sleep?!" I yelled angerily. He put his hands up and said "I told you about the creepypasta ' s messing with the newbies." I crossed my arms and looked around.

Bianca. Owen. "Where are they?" I asked almost about to kill him. He sighed and said "Sally wanted to play with them. So, when they woke up, I kindly told them that Sally wanted to play with them."

I sighed with relief. They're okay! I had just gotten up out of my extremely comfortable bed. I streched as there was a knock on the door. I yelled "Come in!" And E.J. seemed like he was ready to fight or something. The door opened up and I saw Jane.

Jane had given E.J. a glare, but he seemed to calm down. Jane looked around before her black eyes meet mine and said "Welcome! I wanted to help welcome you to this crazy house." I laughed a bit and replied "Thank you. I'm not really used to this whole place yet, but at least someone gave me a nice welcome." She laughed a bit and held out her hand.

I shook her hand, smiling at her. "If anyone gives you trouble, tell me. I'll take care of them. I hope we can be good friends!" She said sounding happy. I nodded and said thank you one more time, then she left. She seems nice but I don't know if I can trust her. E.J. shook his head, as if he was disappointed. "What?" I asked because I knew something was up.

"She knows that I have to watch you kids. So, I have no idea why she did that." He said bluntly. I clenched my fists and said angerily "I'm not a little kid." He just sighed and nodded. I shrugged and was going to leave the room until E.J. picked me up and threw me on the bed. "I still have some more questions. So for now, you stay." He said in a demanding tone.

I sat down and crossed my arms, "Like what?"......