I'll Be Back

Hey guys!

~(Y/N)'s POV~
       I looked this man in his green eyes. He flashed me a smile. I just rolled my eyes. He slowly crept his way up the staircase. Once he made it have way, I quickly and swiftly raised my hand and aimed it at him and shot him. There was a loud bang from when my electric ball connected to his body. Smoke we everywhere. Once it cleared I seen him smashed into the wall, but at first I thought I had killed him. Then he moved and his bones began to crack. He made his way back to his feet. He looked at me and glared.

     "I don't like that you did that." He growled. I laughed and tilted my head cutely. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked cutely. He smiled and shook his head. I really needed a plan. I needed Bianca and Owen. I smiled back. "I'm glad you finally see that you belong to me."  He said happily. I nodded and walked over to him, clutching to the railing. I glanced over at E.J.. He had a sad expression. I winked at him quickly, hoping Blake didn't see that. Then he smiled and began to laugh. "What's so funny?" Blake yelled as he turned to E.J.

      "O-oh nothing." E.J. Said. I could hear the pain in his voice. Blake jumped over the railing. He was really fit, but I needed to protect E.J. Blake grabbed E.J.'s face and looked at him. Right in the eyes. E.J. Blinked a few times before continuing to laugh. Blake smacked him hard. I yelled to Blake, "Darling, should you really be wasting your time on him?" Blake turned around with a smile. "No." He said calmly. I almost fell going down the stairs but Blake rushed over to me and picked me up.

      "Shh, darling, you shouldn't be walking. I'm sorry E.J. Hasn't been taking good care of you." He whispered in my ear. I was building up with rage, but I needed to get to Bianca and Owen. I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked at E.J. With a sad expression and I mouthed 'I'll be back for you.' And he smiled and nodded a little. "Hey Blake." I said curiously.

       "Hmm?" He replied.

        "Where is Bianca and Owen?" I asked seriously. He sighed and told me they he had them in the car. I nodded as he carried me to this black car. It wasn't very big. He opened the passenger door and placed me in the comfy seat. "I made it comfy just for you." Blake said as I grabbed the seat belt. I looked behind me and saw Bianca and Owen sitting there in the back seat, sleeping. Blake opened the door and got in. He turned on the car and began driving.....