第7章

You wake up to see a all might blanket placed on you 'aw Izuku' You thought you get up on the couch to check the time and see a message from unknown

Unknown
Hey it's me Hawks, chikadee and the date is later let's meet up at the park at 16:00 ;)  

  Y/N
                  Kay kay  see u there(´⊙ω⊙')

You text him back and change his contact name to Godfeather.

You check the time to see it is 14:17 in the afternoon so you have a plenty more time to prepare.

-Timeskip-ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

You arrive at the park and see Hawks waiting for you  and you approach him
"K-konnichiwa sorry i'm late" You said "Oh you're not late i'm  just here early" Hawks said and you smile at him.

"So where are we going" You asked "You'll see" He said with loap sided smile.

No one's pov
You both arrive at the Masutafu theme park "WAHH I never been here since i was a teenager" Y/N said with sparkle in her eyes "Well i'm glad i brought you here" Hawks said they both buy tickets at the booth and ofcourse Hawks insist on paying them but Y/N said they will pay halfhalf but Hawks still insist and Y/N give up on trying to persuade him and they enter the theme park.

Y/N Pov

I squeal when i see a lot of rides "Let's ride that one" You said pointing at the tower drop with excited in your voice and hold Hawks hand and tugging it.

No one's pov
You two have fun and get to know each other until dark time "Hey Hawks thanks for today i have a lot of fun let's do this again another time O-ofcourse if only you want to" Y/N said "Ohh i see you want another date chikadee." Hawks said with a flirting tone and Y/N went red "N-No it 's just a hang out" Y/N sheepishly said "Okay okay i'm just teasing" "Now let's get you home" Hawks said and carry you and begin to fly "E-EH?" Y/N said "Relax it's better this way even if it's dark but look at the city lights" He said and Y/N look down  and mesmerize at the sight "Wow."

A/N: YOWWW it's been way to long since i update but HAPPY NEW YEAR and belated MERRY CHRISTMAS i hope you all have a nice day.

-Mr.kuma_mochi