第5章

You two arrive at a big door that a sign said A-1 " This is the class, but i must go  now i have something to do

You two arrive at a big door that a sign said A-1 " This is the class, but i must go  now i have something to do." he said and you thank him.

Class A-1 Pov
Aizawa teaching the class when somebody knock on the door. He go to the door and open it to see a good looking woman.

Y/N Pov

The door open and i saw Pro hero erasurehead "Do you need anything" Aizawa said bluntly "A-ano i'am here for Izuku he forgot his lunch money" You said and he nod and step aside so you can come in.

No one's pov
Y/N come inside and search for Izuku's desk Izuku look who came inside and see his mother "Ma what are you doing here" Izuku said and stand up "Is that your mother Izuku" Kirishima said "She's so hot, look at her chest" Mineta said  and Bakugo give him an angry look "Ahh Izuku you forget your lunch money" Y/N said and hand him his lunch money "Thank you ma" Izu said. Y/N smile and nod at him and begin to walk out but trip on a tail.

Y/N land on someone and look up to see Aizawa. Her face began to go red from embarrasment. And quickly got up and extend her hand to him and he take it and began to brush the invisible dirt.

She bow "G-gomenasai" Y/N said 'B-boo'
Aizawa thought 'Boobs' Denki and Mineta thoughts.

Y/N Pov

You quickly walk out of the room after apologizing. 'That's so embarrasing' You thought and quickly walk out of U.A.

-Mr.kuma_mochi