"Wait who are you?!"

What happened just now? Oh that's right, I passed out. I really thought I was gonna die again just after getting a new life that I didn't even wanted. At least I feel a lot better than before.

"My lady?!" Said a familiar voice.
Oh it's that maid again. She's really adorable like a chipmunk but her voice is really loud but I suppose it's fine.

"You scared the living daylight out of me! Miss, did you know how worried I was?! You shouldn't have immediately jump out of bed in your current condition" said the tiny maid in one breath.

"Um...I'm sorry? I'll be more careful. Thank you for being so worried of me"

"........" the tiny maid stood in silence.

"..did I said something wrong?"

"Oh!? Um...no..it's just that during all the time I have spent as your maid, I have never receive an apology or a thank you from my lady so it means a lot to me, thank you!" Said the little maid with a bright expression.

The original owner of this body must be a cold person who couldn't even say thanks >:(
I should be nicer to...wait what's her name???

"Um so I'm not trying to be rude or anything but who are you??? And who am I???"

"👁👄👁"

"BAM!"

"Oh heck! she passed out!!!"
Was it to much of a shock to her that I didn't even know her name or my name either?!?! And what is with everybody passing out?!?!