kicked up shoes.

if there was one thing (name) liked, then it would be cute things

if there was one thing (name) liked, then it would be cute things. and that little rule of hers included everything. especially when it came to organization names. so, when she heard that the group she was recruited for was going to be called the "league of villains" she just knew that she had to do something.

but when she was shot down with her idea of being called "lovemuffin" she also knew that she would have to try harder in convincing her new boss, shigaraki.

so tying her pretty (color) shoes, she set off to the bar (a.k.a their secret base).

...

and it felt like no time at all passed when she found herself kicking up her shoes on the bar's tabletop as she rested a beverage on her chest while sipping at it through a straw.

"so, shigaraki. the greatest villain boss in the world. about the group's name-"

"fuck off."

she pressed her lips together as kurogiri minded his own business...as in cleaning the various types of glassware while trying to not look at either of us in the eye.

"that's not very nice..."

"good, because i don't get up every morning to be nice to you."

she pouted then. a huff escaping her lips as she marked today as a failure.

she'll try again tomorrow.