🌹🐸comfort cuddeling her 🐸🌹

You comfort cuddle her

Character:

Tsuyu Asui

Tsuyu Asui ( 蛙 あ 吹 すい 梅雨 つゆ, Asui Tsuyu?), also known as the Rainy Season Hero: Froppy (梅雨入りヒーローフロッピー, Tsuyuiri Hīrō Furoppī?), is a student in Class 1-A at U.A.

Warnings:

-cursing like 2-words that's it

-crying

-girl x girl

-girl reader

Additional things you need to know:

-This is a female reader she/her

-after the moved into the dorms

-since I don't know what her room looks like I might have to guess or go off of pictures of what people think

-you and asui are already dating

Words: 1,679

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers POV:

It was getting late but mina still pulled us all through the halls of the 1-A dorms After looking at urarakas room we started down the hallway to look at Asuis room "next is tsu's" said midoriya looking around slightly "wait tsu's not here." said sero looking back at all of us uraraka walked up to the boys and said " Oh Tsu said she wasn't feeling well" kamanari looked at her and back at us "Oh...well I guess we can't do anything if she's not feeling well". "We'll just have to get her to show us when she's feeling better" " both I and uraraka looked back at her door "I'm gonna go check on her and see if she needs anything you guys can go without me," I said looking back at everyone "ok well goodnight then tell us how shes feeling later ok," said momo before continuing to walk with the others.

I walked over to asuis door to knock when it came open slightly showing her face she looked sad and like she wanted to say something. "Hey there tsu," I said waving slightly reaching for the door. "Oh hi N/N (nickname)" she said in her cute voice opening the door a little more so I could see her full face "can I come in ochako said you weren't feeling good so I wanted to check on you." "sure," she said opening the door walking into her room sitting on her bed with her legs crossed I smiled lightly at her walking into her nearly pitch black dark room (light) walking over to her bed sitting next to her putting my hand on her forehead trying to feel for any heat "I've noticed you've been acting different since they got back.." I lowered my hand taking hers into my hand rubbing the side of it. "Oh....no I'm fine really," she said looking down at our hands. I sighed and let go of her hand putting them in my lap looking at her face noticing that she seemed uncomfortable in a way......she seemed.....like she wanted to say something. "What is it, baby?" I asked her she looked up and sighed as well. Looking down at my hand reaching for it and intertwining our fingers. I was looking at our hands when I hear her sniffle and a couple of times I looked up to see she had tears in her eyes and looked like she was about to burst out sobbing.

I pulled her into my arms quickly holding her and she started to cry into my shoulder. Scooting back leaning against the wall with her legs around my waist her arms gripping my shoulders with her head in my neck her tear damping my hoodie I didn't care I was concerned for what or who could make her react like this usually she seemed so strong and resilient in a way I'm not the best at explaining things but I know that if she's reacting like this is important and I might have to kill a few people but that's fine.